Screener.in: The destination for Intelligent Screening & Reporting in India

Hi there - can we have ebit / ev ratio? Thanks

Matt

Dear @Matt1985, That is already existing in screener.

Please search for: Enterprise Value to EBIT
And it’s complementary ratio: Earnings yield

Hi, can you please post some examples as well.

Hi, If you want then you can check your ratios or create new ratios by following these steps:

First click on the tab “View Your Profile” given on top right.
Then click on “Your ratios” tab given on top center.
and there you are, now you can edit or make new custom ratios.

I hope this helps.

Dear @Parthgarg

Is this what you mean? Hope so :slight_smile:

Yes, screener does provide that Ratio already but if one wants then he can always create his own ratio as well.

10 Year Financial Ratios are also provided on stockadda quotes page. e.g. : Avanti Feeds - Stock Page
But screener is more customisable and has an unparalleled screening parameters.

1 Like

Hi there
How one can download expanded form of data of any company
e.g

Cash from Operating Activity
Profit from operations
Working Capital Changes
Taxes paid

Cash from Investing Activity
Fixed Assets Purchased
Fixed Assets Sold
Capital WIP
Investments purchased
Investments sold

The Balance sheet data in the screener.in page for any company doesn’t fit into the standard data shown in balance sheets.

Shouldn’t there be a row for Current Assets, Current Liabilities, Long Term Debt etc?

One suggestion for screener.in’s export to excel feature.

The export feature exports either Consolidated or Standalone depending on what option you have currently active on the page. This is great - it allows us to get both kinds of data in the export. However, it would be very useful if the resulting exported excel sheet has it mentioned somewhere where it’s Consolidated or Standalone - that would be very helpful.

1 Like

When Mcap divided by Book value is Price to Book value then why in this case it is not matching.
I am talking about Oceanaa Biotek.

Mcap = 28.35
Book Value = 33.36

p/B = 0.63.

But Mcap/Book value is 0.84.

Book Value is book value per share, hence you can take
P/B=Current Price / Book Value

Ah! Got it.

Book value is given as Book value per share.

Thanks

@Parthgarg Thanks for the good work. Any idea when do we get the Accounts Payables to the exported excel sheet ?

How to calculate BOOK VALUE even roughly on Screener.in?

What do you mean calculate? Do you want to calculate on your own and not consider the readily available value in Screener? Although the available value is not accurate and could be different from other sites. For example, for Bajaj Finance Screener gives 338.49, and Moneycontrol gives 355.40, Morningstar gives P/B as 10.96 which comes to 301.18, as Book Value.

I don’t want book value on dashboard. I thought, by looking at balance sheet area, I can get some rough idea.
If I include BV on dashboard then I get one year value. And not the idea that BV increasing or not.

In the balance sheet section just add share capital and reserves, u get the book value of a company. To get book value per share divide by outstanding number of shares.

I was looking at Consolidated Cash Flow of Ajanta Pharma at screener.in
https://www.screener.in/company/AJANTPHARM/consolidated/#cash-flow

Fixed assets purchased is shown as 0 for each of last 5 years.

However, from Annual Report, it’s 262.72 cr for 2018 & 299.11 cr for 2017

(Page 64)
http://www.ajantapharma.com/AdminData/AnnualReports/AjantaPharmaAnnualReportFY2018.pdf

Morningstar also shows something similar under Capex - http://financials.morningstar.com/cash-flow/cf.html?t=532331&region=ind&culture=en-US&platform=sal

So is this is a mistake in screener.in?

For the calculation of EV, Minority interest is not added to Market cap.

For example: CESC ventures has ~1200 crores minority interest which is not added, and as a result, EV is displayed as ~1800 crores instead of ~3000 crores.