Screener.in: The destination for Intelligent Screening & Reporting in India

@ayushmit @pratyushmittal
Recently companies are disclosing related party transactions to exchanges.
Is it possible to capture this amounts in some ratio in Screener

1 Like

Needless to say Screener.in is a huge service to the investment community. I imagine that it makes investment more and more democratic. Kudos!!

Is there a way to use Material cost % and R&D spending % , in the ratios? Thank you.

In the excel workbook exported by Screener - what is the point of the sheet/tab titled “Data”? It’s most a copy of the data from the other sheets. Why is it there?

Hi

I was always trying to find a way to get list of companies in Screener for which latest Annual Report data is uploaded. Finally found a good way to do that with this simple query. Also enabling notification on this query allows me to know the list of companies for which latest annual report data is uploaded on a daily basis.

Thought of posting it here as it might be of interest to you as well.

Search Query to be used : "Sales =Sales last year AND Net profit =Net Profit last year "

Br, Sudheendra

5 Likes

Why does screener flag “Capitalisation of interest” as a con in it’s pros & cons section? As per GAAP, aren’t companies supposed to do this if the conditions are fulfilled? I under it may increase Profits in the P&L in the period when it capitalised - but that’s true for everything where accrual accounting is used - so why “Capitalisation of interest” separated out as a Con?

Hi,
Through a twitter handle i came to know about DISCOUNT to IV (Intrinsic value).
Is this a confirmed ratio formulated by somebody.
If so how to get this.
Regards.

Trade payables , Loans & Advances are showing up in screener site but these figures are not available in Excel. Atleast I couldn’t find them. Any idea where to find these figures in excel. TIA

Feature request for Screener.in

Many companies don’t have consolidated data for all 10 years (probably because they didn’t have any subsidiaries in those years - ergo, they have only individual data). For these companies, even when you choose consolidated, can you populated the missing years with the individual data for those years in both the web & the exported version? This will save the trouble of looking up 2 sets of data separately.

1 Like

@ayushmit and people in the states… is there any equivalent of screener for the US markets?

You can try stockrover.com

1 Like

Sir Is there any means that one can calculate cost of capital using different ratios in screener ??

You can create your own ratio in screener and can use them in various areas in screener

Create your own ratio by clicking on your profile tab given in top right side and by going to “Your Ratios” tab over there. And there you can create your own ratio.

Cost of capital for a company is the weighted average of cost of debt and cost of equity. Cost of debt is clear cut. So the question is – what is the cost of equity? It is the opportunity cost of what the company can earn by deploying its resources somewhere else than where they are deployed currently. Screener cannot give this.

2 Likes

Hi Screener Team,

I use Screener on my mobile too a lot. It used to work great. But since a few days, there’s a persistent issue. The home page works just fine:

However, when I go into a specific company’s page, the resolution gets twisted:

Obviously, it’s quite cumbersome to use it this way. It used to okay before (Just like the home page).

Here’s hoping you’ll look into this. Thanks.

2 Likes

Hi Dinesh,
i guess there is some issue on your mobile or your browser, because i am able to view the page in a normal way

1 Like

I am also facing same issue as of Dinesh. @ayushmit i frequently go back to home page view by clicking screener logo (top-center). but now a days facing this difficulty in Mobile view

1 Like

Huh… that’s weird. The issue seems to be resolved for now.

The technical team has resolved the issue,
Thanks for reporting.

1 Like

@Parthgarg please check Polymedicure Quarterly results are not updated for Q1Fy19.

Thank you