Screener.in: The destination for Intelligent Screening & Reporting in India

Hi,

Can you pl. check “Samtex fashion” consolidated numbers not being updated for some reasons

Thanks/Atishay

I was exporting the excel sheet from screener for vst tillers and tractors.
For year ending Mar 13, I see the operating profit to be 11.88 crs but if i look at screener for Mar 13, it says 72.28cr.
If I look, operating profit between screener and exported exceI sheel operating profit numbers dont match. I guess screener data is correct… Can you have a look at it please ? Thanks.

Also “Adjusted equity shares in cr” in Datasheet is not reflecting pre-bonus and post bonus data correctly.
In VST tillers and tractors case, there was bonus issued in 2010 - but no of shares shown is same from 2006 to 2015.
Pls take care of this too.

Is there a ratio for Capital Adequacy (CAR) on screener. Trying to do some analysis on bank stocks and was wondering if it is known by some other name.

Earlier I could create my own ratios in screener.in now it seems this very useful tool is missing…also had difficulties customizing the export to excel and uploading it back. Also some data which were available in the previous screener like Historical PE ratio and Market capitalization 3yrs back ,5yrs back 10 yrs back etc are also not available.This is such a beautiful and useful product its would be nice if the mentioned features could be incorporated .

@ayushmit is there a way to screen stocks which have reached their all time highs ?

i have been using screener.in for 2 yrs now…helps investors to filter out the junks…but would be great if it would allow to search all the companies with keyword…e.g

if i enter “pharma” it should list all of the pharma cos…(earlier it used to work to some extent)

nonetheless…it helped me in a great way…great tool…thnx and great going…

Ram

1 Like

Dear All

I am looking for calendar year closing price for all stocks for the last 20 years adjusted for split, bonus etc. Please let me know where can I get this from and how.? Can screener provide this?

Thanks and Regards

Rehan

Rehan - Check Valueresearchonline.com it will give last 6 years prices.
sample one - https://www.valueresearchonline.com/stocks/Finnance_Annual.asp?code=17174

Regards

Hi,

@Arjun - i downloaded the data of VST Tillers…seems correct at my end. May be there was some issue earlier but seems to have got corrected. let me know if it is still there.

@indusboy @NNaik @lekh_ram - we don’t have the same as of now

@mohdrehan1 - if one downloads the excel sheet, the price mentioned for last 10 years is the adjusted closing price at the end of the year. may be you can use that.

Regards,
Ayush

Thanks Ayush

Download Awesome BSEXL (966kb doesn’t seem to be OK. Not found.

Can you please let me know if any changes.

Regards

I was looking at the scrip Crown Tours. On clicking the website link, it leads to a company based in Jerusalem. I thinks this is an inadvertent mistake.
By the way, many thanks for creating this wonderful screener.

Thanks for creating such an awesome website. It’s terrific to be able to see all those critical data and ratios of various companies at one place.

I have been in the stock market frame for 5 months now and I feel lucky that I have came across both Screener.in and the Value Picker Forum pretty much from the start.

1 Like

Hi @ayushmit,

Thanks for the lovely tool. I just wondered if you could explain the rationale behind “best case” and “worst case” scenario in the P&L tab of excel sheet.

Warmest regards

Hi @nishantkandoi,

the best and worst scenario template has been created so that the users can tweak some of the variable and try to see what can be the best and worst case scenario numbers. By default it takes the best and worst of the ratio’s done by the company over last 3 or 5 years.

Regards,
Ayush

1 Like

Hi Friends,

We will be conducting a session on - How to efficiently use screener.in in collaboration with Moneylife foundation on 21st May, 2016 at BSE, Mumbai. Details of the event are - https://savers.moneylife.in/events/ayush_pratyush_mittal_event/

It would be great to meet if anyone of you would be there.

Regards,
Ayush

4 Likes

Thanks Ayush - believe this would be really useful for everyone who gets a chance to attend it!

For those that cannot - just wondering if the session could be recorded (atleast the computer demo part) and shared on this forum later?
That would be fantastic!

Regards,
Gurjot

1 Like

I often use the ‘Intrinsic Value’ Parameter in the website.
Are these values legitimate or they deviate hugely, and are they updated regularly ?

1 Like

I’m not sure if moneylife would be recording and putting it online.

@AVB - “Intrinsic Value” is a user created variable, we are not sure about the same. Can’t say if it points to the right thing.

Regards,
Ayush

1 Like