Sankhya Infotech - Rising Defence and eLearning Phoenix

what further equity dilution?

He’s referring to the interview of anil valluri …where he stated that company is looking to raise funds by hinting at fresh issue of shares

oh that old one…i thought something new i missed. thanks.

Read the first page of these results. They are looking to dilute more

1 Like

Oops I overlooked it …thanks

Hi,
Can anybody throw some light why this counter was butchered on friday. Is it just a reflection of the mayhem in smallcap space. Or has it any red flags? or the plans of promoter for equity dilution got reflected i price??

Check tomorrow’s BUSINESS LINE. News paper. Their was negative and very strange funny news. In the Sankhya info AGM no one from management or staff turned up and shareholder got some one from themself as chairman and passed accounts…
I am unable to find link but had read in Hyderabad edition.

this appears to be a filler news by Businessline as this is pretty old and was already disclosed by company to the exchanges…check this … the CS and GM finance was present in the meeting. having said that this obviously is not the best in class corp governance too…

http://m.digitaljournal.com/pr/4180329

1 Like

e19d85f2-34e1-425a-a5fa-063baf053db4.pdf (1.1 MB)

https://m.timesofindia.com/india/hyderabad-firm-seals-deal-with-us-co-to-train-predator-drone-pilots/articleshow/68193294.cms

latest News:- Sankhya providing training for upset recovery for B737-MAX.

Results are out: https://www.bseindia.com/xml-data/corpfiling/AttachLive/cf61b49e-3ab5-4ace-9653-272062c35101.pdf

1 Like

I called the CS …she told me that they have dropped a UAE client as the margin of those orders are low …,this Is mentioned in the results too …actually as u can see even if u see last 3 quarters have seen drop in revenue but increase in margins …according to her there are other potential clients to fill that up …I have called her after every quarter result so far and she kept telling me that they are openly dropping orders which have no margins and focusing on improving profitability …this could most likely be a one off thing and they may be doing some clean up of their clients …also they are looking to raise funds …
Disclosure : holding cost free shares …please do your own research

1 Like

Has anybody calculated how many more lower circuits until the stock hits zero?

1 Like

Forensic audit initiated.

I had been following this thread till some time back mainly due to the warnings offered by 2-3 boarders regarding investing in this company. One of the boarders had clearly mentioned not to touch this company with a barge pole.

I think anyone who wants to learn how to avoid shady companies should read this company’s thread and try to learn few things from it. These kind of stocks have wild rides and plenty of newsflows and promoter allotments and so on and so forth. But at the end of it all a lot of gullible investors are trapped with the stock and suffer losses.

While these types of companies may still make comebacks, the pain associated with investing in these types of companies is often unbearable and retail individual investors end up buying and selling at precisely the wrong times.

23 Likes

Why this stock falling relentlessly? Any outcome/foreseen from the forensic audit?

The stock clearly has been yet another case of fraud committed on gullible retail investors.

I think experienced boarders on this thread who have been most bullish on this company - @j2eeprofession_ & @sowrabh1818 may want to clarify on what is going on.

3 Likes

Clarification is already uploaded on the BSE. IDBI has initiated audit and therefore, it appears a case of fraud (atleast idbi may think so). @8sarveshg I was thinking that you were also tracking the company - I hope you have read the uploaded statements. Beyond that you and I would have the same information.