Sankhya Infotech - Rising Defence and eLearning Phoenix

that’s a PR strategy…i believe they want people to know Sankhya and its evolution. Clearly they are sitting on something interesting and they want to push the sankhya story and its brand forward. This is good only.

I don’t have a problem with this…but why can’t they do it on a national newspaper …I think they gave 3 articles (all having the same info) in their regional news paper in a span of 20 days …

the last line reveals an orderbook of 360cr. This is great.

1 Like

Decent Result nos for this quarter. Revenue Increased by 17% EBIDTA by 37% and PAT by 24% for the Nine Months Period.

Time of this news is 9:37PM 13/03/2018 on India Today news channel.

Do u have the full video ?

I had watched this video on Jio TV. You can also watch old programs on Jio TV app. I don’t have other link of this video.

Hi, Sankhya infotech has been seen falling in rising markets also…2 back to back LCs on positive market days. Here is the weekly charts. Its probably heading to a support zone. If 81-82 zone is held on a weekly closing bassis i feel sankhya infotech will resume the bull run soon.

2 Likes

Sankhya’s tech wins an award in US
https://www.bseindia.com/corporates/anndet_new.aspx?newsid=d435734b-01dc-44df-8e70-f3af976850c2

in the last part of the article sankhya is saying that they are in talks for defense offset deals. this could be real kicker.

1 Like

Q4 results of sankhya infotech …Looks good on the surface but PBT has gone down significantly (on account of higher other expense and employee cost) also they have done some adjustment with taxes …Can some1 explain what this adjustment is about ?

PBT has gone down because of higher expenses. Saving grace was taxes and it made PAT look very good.
Company has over paid taxes in the previous quarters of the year, so that’s actually deferred tax asset. The amount that was over-paid is added to PBT.
Income tax pertaining to previous years is also adjusted. Probably, the company paid more in the past years too, which they haven’t shown yet in the income statement. That’s one off.

Don’t know how market will react to this result. Both topline and bottomline look good. But if you look in between, doesn’t look so good. Need to know why expenses and finance costs have gone up.

On 2nd thoughts I wouldnt say it’s a bad result …Reasons are top line didn’t grow whereas other expenses, staff cost and finance cost grew…The other expenses could have been a one time thing and the higher staff cost may indicate higher top line in the quarters to come …PBT for the year is 8.48 vs 6.73 of last year. …So not a bad result …Especially if u look at the full year performance …

Good Q1 numbers
https://www.bseindia.com/xml-data/corpfiling/AttachLive/0747059f-e8c8-4e77-917b-1c04bfb5f7e4.pdf

1 Like

All good except for the plans for further equity dilution.

How is that a negative?

Well, the management has been harping about the growth potential of their e-learning business for a while but is yet to show any commensurate growth. Their illustrious new investor/directors are also yet to prove themselves.

I understand there may be a gestation period for their ventures, but if this company thinks of itself as a startup that is allowed to continually dilute equity they need to show startup-like growth.

In light of the aforementioned unconvincing growth prospects, diluting equity will reduce the share of the company to which we are all entitled, while failing to grow whatever we are entitled to. Of course, if equity is raised at a high price or through a rights issue it may be alright, but I am certain this will not happen.