Please congratulate our new Heroes!

Great work Vimal and Pratyush. Loving the new platform.

1 Like

Congratulations and thank you Vimal and Pratyush… Excellent work with the site… :ok_hand: :thumbsup:

1 Like

congratulations Vimal & Pratyush…great job!!!

Thanks a ton Vimal and Pratyush.

Great work Vimal and Pratyush, Thank you for the new look Valuepickr site, it is just amazing. Also thanks to Donald, Ayush and Hitesh bhai.

Great work guys… Tks

Congratulations Vlauepickr team on completion of 5 years.
Thanks a lot Pratyush, Vimal and others who helped in giving us the .all new platform.

Looks amazing. Thanks as lot Vimal & Pratyush. Hope to see more improvements in the coming days.

Brilliant work guys. I have been a silent learner on this forum for some reason but the kind of work, effort and dedication I have seen on this forum is commendable.

Great going guys and to all the senior guys, I would be seen posting something more often than not :smile:

Awesomeness personified

Best
KP

Fantastic work Vimal and Pratyush…its awe feeling…website looks really easy and focused. Thanks for your selfless work to the investing community.

Cheers

Congrates to Pratyush & Vimal for the amazing work! Thanks for the selfless efforts.

Thanks a ton Vimal and Pratyush :slight_smile:

Thanks to Donald for all the efforts in expanding the valuepickr forum and binding all the valuepickrs.

2 Likes

Kudos Vimal, Pratyush & Team Valuepickr for this FANTASTIC STUFF. Take a bow guys.

Congratulations folks, this is great!

Warmly,
Kimi

Hearty congratulations Vimal and Pratyush . you are doing yeoman services to the community .please keep it up .I am a retired banker and wish you all the best to serve the community for many more years to come .

CHITTIBABU

Yup, big thumbs up :thumbsup: to @Donald for leading from the front and bringing such a great team together!

Great work @vml @pratyushmittal. Also special thanks to @jagbir for bring a big help whenever needed. :pray:

8 Likes

Good job to all of you in creating such a wonderful and informative forum…

1 Like

Congrats Vimal and Pratyush!

1 Like

Thanks ! — Everybody at VALUEPICKR THE COMPLETE TEAM , DONALD , Vimal Mathews (@vml) ,Pratyush Mittal (@pratyushmittal )
Shibin (@shibin) , Suhas (@suhas)other team members ,and of course all the valuepickr
members for creating a value platform !! THx a Lot !!!

1 Like