Business in detail:
Navkar Corporation Limited provides container freight station (CFS) facilities in India. It operates a railway freight terminal, which loads and unloads cargo from container trains. The company also offers cargo storage facilities, including a buffer yard and warehouses for the storage of cargo; and services, such as packing, labelling/bar-coding, palletizing, fumigation, and other related activities. In addition, it offers storage and handling services for hazardous cargoes. Navkar Corporation Limited was founded in 2007 and is based in Panvel
- Export Related
- Import Related
- Rail Terminal (EXIM Cargoes)
- Rail Terminal (Domestic)
- Reefer Containers
- Temperature-controlled Chambers (Cold Storage)
- Bonded Warehouse
- CFS for handlig hazardous cargo
- Project Cargoes
- Buffer Yard
- Empty Container Storage
- Maintenance And Repair
- Other Services -
- Palletizing, shrink-wrapping,
- Packing and re-packing.
- Fumigation and Pest control.
- Bar-coding and Labelling.
- Any related services for specific cargoes or processes.
Market cap: 2793 Crore.
- Panvel(Capacity for handling 310,000 TEUs per
annum with 513 trailers, 32 forklifts and 21
- May follow inland logistics tailwind
- lots of moving parts
- Nemichand Jayavantraj Mehta(Chief Executive Officer)
- Shantilal Jayavantraj Mehta(Chairman, Managing Director)
- Anish Sevaram Maheshwari(Chief Financial Officer)
- Ashish Chandna(Chief Commercial Officer)
- Dinesh Gautama(Additional Executive Director)
Share holdings pattern:
- public 14 crore shares.
- promoter 10 crore shares
Last five years financials:
- Inland Logistics has a tailwind
Disc: Not invested