Hi @pandi.rao, Please see if I have made any mistakes in the following rough calculation:
Total Sales for Q3: Rs. 9,33,06,00,000, which is approximately USD 14,57,90,625, assuming 1 USD = INR 64, as it was the case when I originally calculated it.
Assuming a capacity utilization of 90%, for the Q3, we can approximate it to 88200/4 = 22,050 MT
Now, if we divide 14,57,90,625 by 22,050 we get USD 6612 per MT.
In fact, volume growth during FY19 is hardly of any concern. As per reports, even achieving utilization of the 90% of the existing capacity may become a challenge due to the needle coke shortage going forward.
I feel that, going forward, about 60% of the capacity will go into short-term quarterly contracts (for say, USD 10,000 -15,000) and the remaining 40% may be sold on the spot market at higher prices (which can be even for more than USD 20,000 per MT).
Please note that, all these are based on my best judgement, after going through various news articles and I may prove to be wrong.