Bhansali Engineering Polymers - An Import Substitution Story!

(Ram Arvin) #418

Is it good or bad for the stock?

(venkat457) #419

Generally stocks go to under ASM when exchanges want to put more surveillance to prevent volatility and price manipulations so I feel it may give negative impression at the moment. I just come to this understanding by reading some article so may be I am wrong. Experienced people may suggest the detailed impact of this action. The below link is old but explains what is ASM.

(bharat19) #420

I have following Queries regarding the business. I have analysed the company from March 2008 to March 2017.
Q1. The net fixed assets of the company were around 200 Cr in 2008 and reduced continuously every year and reduced to 90 Cr assets in 2017. Why it is so.
Q2. The net revenues of Company increased from 257 Cr to 626 Cr (10% CAGR) while the Net Fixed Assets declined from 197 Cr to 93 Cr (CAGR -8%) , Revenues get more than doubled while assets get halved in last 10 years. So how is it possible that Company is now generating more than Double revenues from Half the Assets.
Q3. Companies Cumulative Capex in last 10 years is Negative (-62Cr), So, what is the Capacity utilization of both the Plants of the Company. Also what is the life cycle of the Storage Tanks and other manufacturing Facilities. What is so special that company does not require Capex. All through these years between 2008-2016 , the Capex is negative.
Q4 .What is the reason behind the Company’s Tax Percentage variance in following Years. Tax paid by company in March 2009 is 45% , 15% Tax in March 2010 , Negative (-400%) Tax in March 2012 , 47% Tax in March 2014 , 28% Tax in March 2016. Why these Tax percentage are not normal.
Q5. The Operating Profit margins are also not consistent. Between March 2012 to March 2016 they are around 3-4% now suddenly rose to 10% in 2017. What are the reasons for higher realizations and how long these margins can sustain. What OPM margins can we expect in coming years. How good the pricing power of the Company.
Q6. Net debt on Companies books was 32 Cr in March 2016 and Nil Debt in March 2017. Now even we can assume that company paid debt in March month of 2017 and therefore has some interest liabilities But how come company paid 10 Cr as finance cost(that is 31% of interest Rate) [interest = 3.65 Cr + Finance & Bank Charges = 6.14 Cr.].
Q8. Is there any renumeration policy of the Company or Company will always pay 11% of profits (Maximum as per Companies Act) as Renumerations to KMP. Is that the reason for huge increment in KMP Renumerations this year due to high profits.
Q9. Bhansali Nippon A& L Private Limited is a joint venture company. How does this company helps to BEPL. What role does it play. As per the AR 2017 , the joint venture company contributes only 12 Lakh as revenues and has 80 lakh Expenses. The BEPL’s shares of Fixed Asset in Joint Venture Company is just 12 Lakh. So why BEPL pays 4,26 Cr of amount to the Joint Venture Company (3 Cr Rent + 1.26 Cr Royalty)

(hemtan100) #421

Fire breakout at Satnoor plant: 29 Apr
BEPL reported on exchanges: 30 Apr
Estimated time to recommence operations: 1 week
On 15th May, company announced 25th may is the recommencement date for production.
Eventually on 1st June, BEPL recommenced production on 1st June.

(jainnitinp) #422

Can someone who is experienced here elaborate more on ASM and how it has impacted other stocks in the past? Given the way midcaps are correcting every week, a 5% filter on BEPL might not be bad actually…

(skhanbir) #423

Is there any news of auditors resigning? Few stocks fell due to auditors resigned.
Azad and Co is an auditor for BHEL.
I couldn’t find anywhere in net regarding auditors resigning.
If anyone has this information, it would be helpful.
I sincerely hope auditors have not resigned.
Disc: Invested.

(rajsuccess) #424

BHEL Or BEPL??
B. L. Dasharda & Associates are the auditors of BEPL

(skhanbir) #425

Sorry its for BEPL.
Auditors for BEPL are Azad Jain and Co.
Please check the annual report

Dear
Sir/Madam,
We hereby declare that the Statutory Auditors of the Company, M/S Azad Jain & Co., Chartered Accountants ( F. R. No. 006251C), have issued the Audit Report with Unmodified Opinion

Yours faithfully,
FOR
BHANSALI ENGINEERING POLYMERS LTD

(jainnitinp) #426

Audtiors for BEPL have NOT resigned.

(jainnitinp) #428

Promoters are not selling. Recently the company secretary D N Mishra purchased about 13,200 shares.

(jainnitinp) #430

https://www.bseindia.com/stock-share-price/stockreach_insidertrade_new.aspx?scripcode=500052&expandable=2