Hi Varun , below are my questions:
- What proportion of spinning output will be used for knitting in future?
- Which is better from profitability and return on capital perspective and why : In house spinning or purchasing from outside
- Operating margins have fallen by almost 10% in last 6-8 years. How does company plan to safeguard it in future?
- How company safeguards itself from currency risk for importing raw materials?
- How is overall textile market doing and any potential chances of supply consolidation due to default etc (I am expecting some of sector players to default as the sector leverage did not come down in best of interest rate times and still sector is in doldrums ,so, now with tide turning, there could be consolidation and would be great to check how management sees it)