YourRaj's Portfolio

making money in market is not easy as t seems one must take out the prize money out of table and walk … this is easy to say but difficult to practice as you always come across tin two way … again making two more free shares taking capital out of IEX and Godrej reality as the share move very fast upwards and kept the gain running on auto pilot … This move make help me to attain 50% of CMP of portfolio running on auto pilot mode ( as i had already taken out the invested capital out ) and overall again 35 % cash position …
This move make me enough cushion to take unexpected shock as sitting on surplus realised profit during the year and still 4 months are pending in this year completion…
Exits : ICICi Lombard , Mcloed russel , AIA Engg ,
being unemotional from stock i took out capital out from following counters as they fail to perform in the time frame as well hit the my predefined risk limit ,
Trimming positions : Godrej reality & IEX
Re- entry : After a gap of one year again entered in Alembic pharmaceuticals

i am happy be part of VP and learning in snail pace @hitesh2710 Q & A always best of his class Donald sir is always a jigsaw puzzle solver Basumallick depth of knowledge is unparalleled @jitenp cyclic investing is must for everyone @phreakv6 bhai is supper thought provoker reader @dineshssairam and Kumar Saurabh financial modeling is awesome … @ayushmit is Dronacharya for many of small investors … many more to name @devaki.tripathy @bozo_investor @harsh.beria93 @Worldlywiseinvestors @bheeshma out but has limit to tag the references
Requesting to all please feed back regarding the portfolio and capital allocation

Happy Dhantiras and deepawali to all mentors fellows vP mates
regard’s

5 Likes

Why did you exit sharda? the company looks okay…

Century Enka’s management guidance for Q3 & Q4 continues to see headwinds both in supply & demand sides. However, FY24 should be better with capacity addition coming into play, cost savings from captive power, and more stability in input costs.

Been invested since FY18, adding during deep corrections with avg cost of 360. Will be looking to add more if price keeps falling further from here.

1 Like