Yes bank

They into landing business so cash goes out when sales gets booked hence negative cash flow.
I hope that’s what the question was …

1 Like

He has been giving dates after dates from last 6 months now …suggest do listen to all the calls and interviews that he has attended in last 6 months and then decide how seriously we should take him .
To me it seems he is decent guy but they not getting decent offers from investors .
Even it seems all isn’t well at board level too looking at flip / flop happening in board too.
Btw rhy have X RBI depty Governor too on board so hopefully that part will get managed .

I think generally the price factors in all publicly known facts and rumors. This seems in the category of “insider” or private rumor. I don’t think this would be priced in.

That can erode their Net worth and very damaging if they don’t raise capital before it.

Board meeting on 10 Jan to discuss fund raising.Link to Board Meeting on 10Jan2020

1 Like

“We have now built in capital raising at Rs 45 in a base case scenario, Rs 15 in a bear case scenario and Rs 55 in bull case scenario,” Morgan Stanley said.

Read more at:

Its just 4 months when they raised 1900 Cr at 83.55 per share. Things change so fast :slight_smile:

1 Like

The drama never ceases with Yes Bank

2 Likes

Not sure board is upto …how many meetings they did for capital raise without any results .
Approving capital raise is easier part and still they took so many months for it and getting funds is difficult part which not sure when they will finally be able to get ,if at all they get it .

Don’t any one think things aren’t normal …looking at sheer the count of board meeting that happened on matter

1 Like

I would take his resignation with pinch of salt. These are from person whose position was being reviewed.

7 Likes

How was he added to the board in the first place if he was not fit and proper as per RBI ??

I think Yes Bank is shooting itself in the foot by the so frequent non-event disclosures/ aggressive interviews by Gill where he says things like fund raising will be done by 2019 / news articles / rumours of big name investors.

2 Likes

Ravneet has completely lost credibility in the market …and it’s become traumatizing to see him twisting in knots to come up with implausible excuses for not meeting any of the commitments. He is proving that he has no grip on the narrative and the scene that is unfolding on prime time everyday. Lot of folks had reposed faiith in a supposedly neutral guy steering the ship to safety. Pretty sad

6 Likes

From https://www.livemint.com/companies/news/yes-bank-board-rejects-1-2-bn-offer-by-erwin-singh-braich-and-spgp-holdings-11578659831864.html

Kotak Mutual Fund, SBI Mutual Fund and Franklin Templeton Mutual Fund which held 1.14%, 1.7% and 1.14% in the bank at the end of September have entirely sold their stakes during the last quarter. WF Asian Smaller Companies Fund Ltd sold off its entire 1.63% stake.

At least 265 foreign portfolio investors have exited Yes Bank during the December quarter and now the lender has only 238 FPIs. Government Pension Fund Global has trimmed its stake from 1.75% to 1.3% in the bank during the December quarter. HDFC Mutual Fund has reduced its stake from 2.37% to 2.27% during the quarter. At least three insurance companies and four banks have also exited from Yes Bank as investors during the December quarter.

1 Like

This is absurd article, not good from livmint…

HDFC mutual fund hasn’t changed anything in its holdings in YES bank

When things goes wrong, the machines of pessimism starts at it best

1 Like

No Mint is correct, I would go to the primary source for such checks and not some third-party website.

https://www.bseindia.com/corporates/shpPublicShareholder.aspx?scripcd=532648&qtrid=104.00&QtrName=December%202019

HDFC TRUSTEE ALONGWITH ITS VARIOUS SCHEMES - 2.27%

1 Like

rupeevest has not updated december 2019 position till now, they are showing holding as per Nov.19

1 Like

It gets updated by mid month, you must wait and check after 15th of each month to get update

What are chances of yes bank not able to raise any capital at all? My assumption is with QIP, ADR and debt they should be able to raise 1 billion in next few months. With that other investors who backed out will come again. Want to get different views on it.

Thanks.

1 Like

This is last quarter of bad loan reporting, there are good recoveries in this quarter, if bank survives one quarter than it will be massive turnaround.

4 Likes