Vivek Gautam Portfolio

HI Vivek,

Luckily I got 1 lot allocated for Heranba industries…GMP is now 40% up from IPO price and with markets on an upbeat, hoping for a good listing…did u also apply for the IPO?

Jaisish

I didn’t got any allotment.
Should i buy after listing?

Is it a good portfolio stock? Or jus for listing gains.

Last 10 years performance of agro chemical stocks are not that great
Rallies
Dhanuka
Coromondel
Upl ( debt issue as well )
Other Fertiliser stocks
Only Exception been PI and Bharat rasayan
But they have different high quality models

And I don’t think heranba can b compared to them at present.

But future outlook of agrochemicals n chemical industries are good.

So I’m bit confused

N btw vivek and jaisish ur take on MTAR ipo ?

Other defence players had ipo fancy but never performed well after listing.

1 Like

I have applied for MTAR as the GMP looks good…same was the reason behind Heranba and it’s valuations were also decent…I will keep holding Heranba based on TSL trailing stop loss

For same reasons I’m applying

Herenba there is an ongoing case on promoter . So I will keep away. After wat happened to chemcon.

MTAR unique business they r pushing but high clients concentration. 80% comes from top 3 clients

But good listing gains are sure .

Whenever I here unique business I recall sterling and wilson :grimacing:

1 Like

I wud be applying in these ipos as these r short term opps perfect for using LAS limit.

Ircon ofs closing tomorrow is also one such opportunity imho

we need to dig more on Herenba ipo as promoter scuttlebutt is good and sector tailwinds also strong

Vivek, are you still following Mohini Hygiene?
As the company is moving from waste cotton recycling to value-added medicinal OTC products, margins are improving- from 3% in 2018 to more than 5% in 2020. Further, share of medicinal products is increasing in the total revenue. Cash flow from operating activity has been encouraging, more than 16 crores in 2020. Interest payment is also going down gradually, showing repayment of debt. Net profit figure look decent too, with appropriate amount of taxes paid. The product portfolio is increasing everyday as seen on their website. With a current market cap of 40 crores, looks like a steal.
Am I missing something?

1 Like

I dont track it any longer . Booked profits long time back. I am a bit wary of Indore based cos & promoters. .One needs to double the homework for them.

5 Likes

Hi Vivek,

What’s your view in Nazara tech from POV of 2-5 years ?

Thanks

Need to track it closely. Field is competitive & prone to disruption. Promoter quality at Nazara is good & lets see how execution goes post listing.

1 Like

Hi Vivek, would be good to know your thoughts on Nazara Tech at current levels. As I see you like tech firms and have good understanding. Some long funds/investors seem to have shown interest. Also, I see DQ entertainment with over 20 years in animation and gaming see such a plight…do you have any insights on that as well? Thanks

Promoter quality n sector is good at Nazara. Let’s wait for earnings.

Allocation too most important as needle moves then only. No point going after newer ideas as that makes a zoo instead of portfolio.

Better buy more of your high conviction existing stock in portfolio as u know it like back of your hand n chances of committing mistakes are less n allocation also improves. Pyrmaiding helps in overall cost remain low giving margin of safety as well.

9 Likes

Vivek bhai! grabbed more of Route @1400-1450 levels and I agree that one should not diversify unnecessarily. Nazara is too hyped IMO and one should look at IPO price only. Their standalone performance is not that great and I did not get confidence listening their interactions pre-IPO.

2 Likes

Bhai good to hear from u after a long time. Opp size remains huge for Route n promoter quality also seems good.

Neulland hv you changed your views? A big miss

1 Like

Yeah, same here. I actually entered back in Neuland @700-800 levels, added @1100 and still holding. Laurus is a big miss IMO but nearly made the same return in some others but nothing compared to the heavy hitter like you :slight_smile:

1 Like

What is special about Neuland. Can you please explain? Its at 2400, and is more expensive than Laurus, Granules and Solara.

1 Like

Don’t track it closely as price anchoring crept in. Cdmo opp size is huge n promoter father was a professional in Glaxo n founded Neuland then.

1 Like

Promoter has approx. only 20% holding in Nazara. Do you see it as any concern?
I agree with you on building on to our existing positions gradually. For me, if I invest in Nazara - it will not be a clutter as so far I am not invested in any new age digital tech firms. Have decent exposure to engineering IT & product IT though (although a late entrant here as well but I am now convinced of the long term growth story of these firms) Thanks

1 Like

hi, whats your view on route ?

a good interview of laurus lab .google translation available

ow are record-breaking earnings and profits possible for the 2020-21 financial year?
The efforts we have made over the years are now showing results. In the years 2018 and 2019, we have spent about Rs. 1300 crore to increase the capacity. At the time, everyone was asking, ‘Why are plants being built like this?’ The company would not have grown to this level today if we had not provided capacity that day. Attractive earnings and profits would not be the norm. High efficiency, new drugs, planned effort can be said to be the reasons for this. The LMIC tender business has shown high growth in the last financial year. API (Active Pharma Ingredients) business is booming.
Will say revenue estimates for the current fiscal year
Can’t say forecasts. But we will maintain 30% EBITDA (income before interest, tax, provisions). In the next two years … that is, by March 2023, we have set a target to grow into a billion dollar (Rs. 7,500 crore turnover) company.
Capital Expenditure Plans …
We have invested Rs.700 crore on expansion in 2020-21. In the next two years, we will undertake expansion programs worth Rs. 1700 crore. This expansion contributes to the growth of maladaptation. We will spend it entirely from our own funds. We will spend this money on construction of new units, purchase of machinery and other capital requirements. We are increasing the API manufacturing capacity as sales of Third Party APIs (Active Pharma Ingredients) are increasing.
You predict which business segments will allow for higher growth in the near future.
We hope the custom synthesis business will grow well. Crams (contract research-manufacturing services) is also good. Bangalore-based Richcore Life Sciences (now Larus Bio) will be fully operational from May this year. This gives us energy in the Fermentation section. We can bring re-combined products.
Kovid‌-19 Drugs But, are there any ideas regarding the manufacture of other new drugs?
We do not manufacture Kovid‌-19 drugs. When it comes to new drugs … from 2023 we will be making a large number of drugs for diabetes and heart disease. I can mainly say that the malignant growth for our company comes from these new drugs. The custom synthesis business has the potential to expand.
What are your plans for the Crams‌ business?
Crams has set up two subsidiaries for business operations. For this we have taken 40 acres of land at Visakhapatnam. We are building a research and development (R&D) center at a cost of about Rs 150 crore. This makes it possible to diversify Crams’ operations.

8 Likes

@Vivek_6954 Sir, how’s your health now?

6 Likes