Vivek Gautam Portfolio

Not studied yet. Neeraj Roy is from Allahabad n his family runs the famous El Chiko retaurant at Civil Lines there.Good reputation there

whats your view ?

Any views on Herenba IPO opening on 25 feb ? promoter seem to hv good reputation

Not looked at Herenba. Will work on Nazara over the weekend. Will tell you if I learn anything. Problem is if it is good you get nothing in the IPO and then it lists at such a big premium that you dont feel like buying post listing (for example like Indigo Paints)

2 Likes
3 Likes
1 Like

Route now 1867 . all digital plays IM Affle at diff orbit

Homefirst a big disappointment. Mgmt seems to be giving lot of golibaazi

4 Likes

Yup…I am holding Route mobile from 1100 levels, Indiamart from 1600 levels and Infoedge from 1800 levels…these 3 counters have definitely given good returns

2 Likes

Good picks & performance by you Jai.Kudos.study Nazaara ipo drhp.any view on Herenba Ind ipo? Which results u liked n bought ?

I missed India mart but got into rossaria , affle and route

Naazara i might

Any views on Railtail IPO, Vivek

PSU IPOs seldom make money until they r an unique plays n monopoly like IRCTC

1 Like

A very good IPO considering thrust of govt on digitalisation of railways…in future anti fog anti collision type technology will come, optical fiber in which railtail is instrumental

Route Mobile giving excellent returns. Hope VPers benefiting from the above message given in time. Almost 5 X returns from IPO & 3 x from listing price…

2 Likes

Investing.com — HLE Glascoat Ltd (BO:) works in a very specialized industry: It manufactures chemical process equipment and is the second-largest player in India in the glass lined equipment market. The company’s stock price has zoomed over 23% in the last two trading sessions (including February 16) to Rs 1,717. On February 15, the stock rose 20% within the first 1.5 hours of trading and was locked in an upper circuit for the rest of the trading session.

The stock has gained momentum on the back of excellent third-quarter results for FY21. HLE Glascoat reported a 23% increase in net revenue to Rs 132.5 crore. EBITDA (earnings before interest, tax, depreciation, and amortization) grew 44% to Rs 29.7 crore. Net profit jumped 58% to Rs 17.16 crore. All these figures are compared to the same quarter for FY20.

The company is confident that both its verticals: Filtration and dryers, and glass-lined equipment will continue to gain from the faster-than-expected economic recovery taking place. Order books for both verticals are strong. “We currently have 6 to 7 months order book for both filter dryers as well as glass lined equipment. All our end user industries – API Pharma, Specialty Chemicals, Agrochemicals, Dyes and Pigments are performing well and their outlook remains promising,” said the company.

Source link

1 Like

Quality stocks. Good results
Future outlook looks bright.

Even GMM is doing well.

Invested in both

1 Like

Nothing added of late…rather trimming my PF to keep it concentrated…nazara I have been waiting for long…so I will apply surely, though chances of getting allocation is close to zero…Heranba I have not checked yet…

2 Likes

I have applied for Heranba…Retail quota booked 11 times, so chances of getting it is bleak

Same here chances r slim .

If the stock convictions is strong we should buy on listing day or in 2-3 days. If The sector has long term positive outlook, growth And out views are long term say atleast 5-10 years
I does that

Affle @1,100/-
Rossaria @670/-
Route mobile @675/-
Happiest mind @ 350/-
Polycab @ 700/-

3 Likes

Good report on Gland Pharma

3 Likes

Good one…im invested in Gland…r u invested in Deepak nitrite…its going great guns of late amongst the bigger chemical players…

Hi Vivek,

Are you applying for IPO in MTAR Technologies?

https://stockaxis.com/IPO/MTAR-Technologies-Limited-030321084217.html

Regards,
Jagadish