Varanium Cloud SME, the next Brightcomm Group?

Exchange doesn’t care much. Issues are getting ticks and approvals in 2-3 days from DRHP filing. They lack manpower or motive to act in Investor’s favor as IPOs bring more business to them.

@Ascendant thanks for doing this. Been tracking this company for a while now, after it came up on my screens a few time, and I’d submitted some questions earlier to their “compliance” as well. Obviously, no answer.

I had prepared a note on this company but decided it honestly wasn’t worth all this effort to track and assess.

Interestingly, their CFO quit recently and guess who they appointed in charge? The IT head is now CFO.

I’d also offered to travel to their Goa warehouse and see these Edge data centres in realtime.

I went through the DRHP in depth, sat an entire day on it and yes, there are some weird things going on for sure.

I join you in your disbelief of how lacking the listing process must be.

Btw, Shankar Sharma has exited BCG. And I’m sure BCG most likely has at least some core business underlying while I’m not so sure of this one.

4 Likes

I am waiting on an update on BCG investigation, hoping the profits were actually real and it’s only management which needs change

i havent received any dividend from varanium cloud. on contacting the company, they asked me to provide folio number, which i havent received. I hold shares of many other companies also and i have received mails confirming that too, but this looks very deceptive. The company responded by saying that my shares are held by my demat provider so ihave to contact them. Can anybody throw some light on this or guide me. Would be highly obliged.

struck with the same problem. Holding 2 lots of this contraption.

Cloud goes International!!!

3 Likes

They are doing Capex (International Scam)

I am not an investor, and I don’t know if this adds to the perspective or not, but still giving this link, as it reminds me of this thread.

2 Likes

VaraniumStockScam Trending today OMG
https://twitter.com/pareek_ambika7/status/1718880439765782891/photo/1

https://nsearchives.nseindia.com/corporate/CLOUD_30102023152305_Press_Release.pdf

The company has now come up with a press release to clarify?

Breaking news:
Company has opened a subsidiary in the US and plans to list it in NASDAQ (in the future)
https://nsearchives.nseindia.com/corporate/CLOUD_03112023185143_BM_OUTCOME_CLOUD_03112023.pdf

Thank you for this wonderful insight . I was about to invest in this company !
I am invested in BCG . It seems that its financial are cooked up , but they yet have some underlying business in a wonderful industry (which can grow leaps and bounds). Even if the profits are 50% of what is being posted in financial it is good to be invested in BCG at this point and 2 times the valuation of what it is today

Really shoked to see why this stock is even considered as investment grade, promotor is shameless, everyday they are busy posting bullshit on BSE, how they will get time to work? Only interested in keeping stock price up. Dont know how long it will take for this cloud to burst?

1 Like

I suspected that they will dupe the public with stories about forming data centres. Some news regarding this came in February although I didn’t find any Hydra web data centres in Google maps.

Hail Hydra
Even if the company has genuine earnings, it needs to answer for the bad corporate governance and all the problems listed above in the forum.
As an SME it is getting away with wrong things, same as Income tax department won’t spend much time going after Samosa seller, SEBI don’t give a damn to this company

Has the cloud already burst or is there any air remaining yet?
Recent updates and share price shows clear distrust.

First share price hit lc.
Company gave this
Microsoft Word - Cloud_Investor Meet (nseindia.com)

Now more lower circuits follow.

Random Update:
CLOUD_08112023163143_Reg30Var.pdf (nseindia.com)

Company is very good for Case study. Eagerly waiting to see how thing actually go wherever they are supposed to go.

1 Like

Hi everyone,

I have purchased 1000 nos of varinium clouds partly paid shares. Now, as the lot size is 1200 nos., I am not able to sell these partly paid shares. What shall I do now? Can someone advise please?

Promoter has played this dirty trick. Only way out is to find 5 other person with same problem, pool the shares in one account by gifting or transfer via off market route and then sell in the market as 5 lot.

Thank you. Anyone in the group with a similar problem?

This is a big fraud company and MC promotor, get out as soon as possible, all air nothing on ground