TIKR.com | Free Beta with Coverage of 50k+ Global Stocks

Hi @TIKR.com
The website is great- thanks a lot!
In track investing gurus, are there only US fund managers? Can you try to add some Indian MFs/investors/PMSs as well?

Hi @TIKR.com , Could you please help in uploading the latest con-call transcript for Vinati Organics on the page?

Thank you Tikr team. Just received an email that Global equity screener has been launched. Excited to try it out.

1 Like

Hi everyone, we launched our global equity screener today! You can filter through 60k+ stocks worldwide by region, industry, financials, ratios, valuation multiples, and more

Would highly encourage you to check out our video on YouTube which explains how to use it. Please also consider subscribing to the channel as we put out videos in the future: TIKR's global equity screener! The best free screener to filter 50k+ companies worldwide - YouTube

Thank you! Feel free to email us at support@tikr.com with any feedback.

3 Likes

Hi TIKR team,
TIKR website is simple, superb and very useful.
Thanks for the wonderful work.

Hey, one suggestion from my side. Is it possible to give standalone and consolidated numbers separately? Sometimes it makes sense to look at only standalone as well.

BIG NEWS:

We are excited to launch our Freemium model at TIKR.com!

We built TIKR to empower individuals to make better investing decisions. We felt that it was unfair how large institutions could afford to pay $20,000+/year for a Bloomberg Terminal while others were stuck using Yahoo Finance.

We appreciate the early support from the ValuePickr community and are offering a 50% lifetime discount to our early supporters if you sign up for the new Pro plan before January 2nd, 2022.

This comes out to $14.95/mo for the annual plan!

We have built a powerful investment research platform with coverage of 100,000+ stocks globally. We have detailed financials, estimates, valuation, transcripts, filings, ownership, news, a powerful screener and more.

We have also added up to 5 years of forward Wall Street consensus estimates & segment financials to TIKR Pro.

We will never offer a lifetime discount again so be sure to sign up before January 2nd, 2022!

Sign into your account settings to claim the lifetime discount! (TIKR Terminal)

while i was expecting Tikr to become paid sooner or later considering the efforts and resources involved…one thing i found disappointing there is no country specific packages as lot of people here follow only indian stocks and arent that interested in global stocks

Thanks for the feedback! This is our first paid plan and we may consider launching other plans in the future as TIKR continues to evolve.

The one thing I can promise though is that this will be the best price we ever offer for the Pro plan by a long shot, so for anyone that is interested in full global data I would highly recommend signing up before Jan 2nd to lock in that 50% lifetime discount :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi TIKR team, Is it Ok, if we share the user account with a friend of family member based in the US? Specifically if I am not interested in US stocks and only interested in Indian stocks. Kind of like having 2 screens on Netflix.

Please get your own separate accounts :). Thanks for your support!

I want Indian stocks data in my free account…Dont want data for US

I have used tikr a bit over last few days however I find the interface excruciatingly slow. When free I was not able to save views because i want to see only last 4 quarters so had to drag the sliders, i go through a lot of stocks and its painful
An interface like screener.in and I would happily pay double for subscription to us stock data
For now I am stuck to using seeking alpha and considering briefing.com

Please send us an email at support@tikr.com so that we can understand your issue. We haven’t heard of this from other users so would love to understand what device/browser you are using. You can set the default start date for financials in your Account Settings as well.

Found a better alternative

They’ve got everything free, a better interface and loads much faster

3 Likes

Hi Tikr team, long-time user of Tikr and have recommended it to many friends as well. However, your paid plan implementation has been sub optimal. Many features which you include in the free tier aren’t actually available. For e.g., you offer 90 days of con call transcripts for the free tier but when I try to visit one of these, it is behind a paywall as well. Please fix if possible, thanks.

1 Like