TIKR.com | Free Beta with Coverage of 50k+ Global Stocks

Hi TIKR Team,

Thanks for the wonderful product. The one thing which I would like to have is to bookmark funds/gurus that i normally follows. I’m not able to find a way to do that, and have to search them every time.

Thanks - Vishal

Hi TIKR team,

I cannot see the earnings transcript for Suven Pharma:

Although the earnings call did happen:

Any idea why it is this way? Would it be possible to add?

Thanks,

Sahil

Hi @vishalc, thanks for your suggestion. We have added it to our product roadmap.

Hi @sahil_vi Sahil, thanks for your question. We have confirmed with our team that we will be collecting earnings transcripts for Suven Pharma in the future. Apologies for not having historical transcripts here.

We are continually working to improve the platform but excited to share some recent updates

• We have officially launched the ability to chart multiple companies for Financials, Estimates, and Valuation tabs as was requested (@harsh.beria93)

• You can now search through the holdings of 20k+ investors globally. Go to “Track Investing Gurus” and then use the search bar

• You can also now view LTM data in Financials and Calendar Year data in the Estimates tab

• You can set the Default Year To Start Viewing Financials & Estimates Data. This can be selected in Account Settings and should make it easier to view the data based on your preferences

4 Likes

I am trying to export EV/sales of HCL tech, Infy and TCS, however everytime I am trying to export there is an error. Why is this the case?

What are you using to export this data? The data that can be exported has a “Copy Table” feature that you can use.

It seems like you may be trying to scrape the data which is unfortunately not allowed.

No I am not trying to scrape data, instead I am trying to export it as a .jpeg image.

@harsh.beria93 Do you mind sending us an email at support@tikr.com? Please attach a brief video showing how you are trying to export the data. Right now the only allowed way to export the data is with our “Copy Table” feature.

Hi TIKR team,

Can you also look into earnings transcript of KPR mills. thanks. the concall happened yesterday

Hi TIKR team,
A few more: DLF, Mahindra Logistics and thanks for the support

Please email us at support@tikr.com with any issues you are experiencing. Thank you!

Dear Tikr Team (@TIKR.com) ,

On the very onset, kudos for such a wonderful resource. Specially appreciate the fact that you have extended the time horizon for financial numbers to start from 2004 - makes a great deal of difference while looking at cyclic industries. Another useful aspect is about converting any row item into charts with a click of button. Overall, super smooth!!!

One quick observation (I know you are not alone to face this humongous challenge), investment summary for some of the common names will have inadvertent limitation of mix-ups. Case in point, Rahul Jain from Pokarna is different than another Rahul Jain from FIEM Industries and accordingly needs to be tabulated separately.

Just thought to bring your notice so that you can find a fungible approach to this common algo challange.

Regards,
Tarun

@TIKR.com

Hi, I’ve been using the terminal for a while now.
I was just trying to gain some understanding of the potential pricing and the kind of investors you’re looking to sell the product to?

Hi TIKR Team,
The site looks very good and easy to analyse. Kudos to the team for this wonderful site.
Liked the financial tables with red colour for negative values. easy to spot them.
loved forward multiples.

few suggestions:

1. for Market news --> if you can give a checklist wrt specific market, it will be helpful to focus only on interest areas. If i am only india focused investor, i am not interested if Snow Lake sends a letter to MGM USA.

2. Investing Gurus --> if i can select “India” specific gurus instead of berkshire hathway who is investing in USA companies. it will be easier to browse through as i am not inclined to invest in US based stocks at the moment and if you can give that flexibility. it will be wonderful.

3. Street Targets --> if you can put some info on whose advise the targets are coming from or some other info which can give credibility to the targets

4. if the Competitors tab can be shown for the ratios, it will be very helpful

5. transcripts --> if you can provide highlighter tool to highlight and save the highlight for the user for 2nd review.

6. Transcripts–> if you can allow user to make notes from the transcripts and keep it in his account for that company.

Regards,
Chintan

Great website. Any option to run a global stock screener based on certain parameters?

Thank you everyone for their feedback. We are continually working to improve TIKR so all of this feedback is very helpful.

We are also currently working on a global screener. Out of curiosity, what would be the first screen that you would want to run? We can try to run it as a sample test!

Market Cap > $100mn
Country of Exchange = India, US, UK
Return on Capital 10yr Avg > 20%
Sales Growth 10yr CAGR > 10%
Analyst Coverage < 5

Probably as follows. Can keep expanding eventually but a country filter and market cap ranking would be helpful to start with.

Country filter - India, Taiwan, Hong Kong, etc.
Sector Filter - Banks, FMCG, etc.
RoE > 20% for 5 years
Debt/Equity<0.5

Hey can you send me an invite as i am unable to join @TIKR.com ?

@Suyog_Patil Please refer to this.

1 Like

Hi @TIKR.com i was wondering, what is the lag between a concall happening and the transcript coming on to tikr? The Saregama concall happened yesterday at 4 PM but i dont see it on tikr.com yet. is this automated, is there any SLA for the transcript to be posted to your website?

Also on a related note, could you please also put up transcripts for Prince pies:
https://app.tikr.com/stock/transcripts?cid=223621081&tid=648239429&ref=g1ce74

Thanks!