The harsh global folio!

@harsh.beria93 Are you rethinking about the investment in BAT? The stock has taken a huge hit and the news has been particularly bad - https://edition.cnn.com/2023/12/06/business/bat-cigarette-brands-writedown/index.html

Excellent article reference @vishalc . Thanks for posting this insight!

InMode, VFC and BAT are very different.

InMode: I feel very confident about this, and have been buying regularly. Its not very often that one gets to participate in very high ROE, very high margin free cashflow generating business at 10x PE. I am hoping that growth slowdown is temporary.

VFC: Here stock price has gone down when business is facing challenges. I haven’t done anything after February 2023, when I last bought around $25.

BAT: I feel very confident because business has not been affected and its largely a perception issue. Also they are not highly leveraged and are generating a lot of freecashflow.

If you know which stock will move tomorrow, its better to sell everything and buy that. Unfortunately, I dont know that.

1 Like

hi Harsh,
what are you thoughts on potential market size for inmode as once doctors install their machines, replacement may not be needed for years. so, in terms of growth and longevity of growth , do you a runaway unless they develop new product? recurring revenue is 20% or less. so sales growth is dependent upon 80% sales of their machines