Technical updates

Hi Dinesh,

I have done an analysis of Wimplast. Please see the link under Wimplast. Await to hear from you on your feed back.

Hi ,

Based on charts which is a best buy among atul auto and astral polu

Hi Tony,

Any idea how charts for Manjushree techno looking, I want to exit ,looking for the appropriate time

thnks

kaveri - correcting after a good rise from below 1200. trading below 50 dma and extremely oversold. would expect a good bounce in the next sessions. stock continues to be in long term uptrend but taking a breather along with the other good mid/small caps. continues to be buy on dips unless the 100 dma at 1220 is broken on a closing basis.

wimplast - trading in a range to go through time correction without giving up much on price front. this is long term positive. trading just above 100 dma at 376 and is very oversold. previous low at 350 should provide support in case of any panics. would wait to see how the stock behaves at 100 dma before taking a call. 350 should be a strict stoploss.

amara raja - stock has held out strongly in the recent midcap correction. the stock seems tired at the moment and hence may stay rangebound between 270 and 320 for a while before making the next move. long term uptrend remains intact and it continues to be buy on dips.

astral - as discussed in the previous technical update, the stock continues to be range bound between 345 and 410. any break on either side on a closing basis should provide the direction. break above 410 should target 530 next.

ajanta - seems to be nearing the buy zone again. should find decent support in the 540-560 region which is 50% retracement to the recent upmove. next upmove should be a slow grind higher towards 700+

Hi Hardtoget,

Here is the chart:

Currently the stock is in the X column which means there are more buyers than seller. The stock made a double top at 104. Once it breaks this level then the next level is 106-108 after which it will make a new high.

The stock is strong and presently trading above the bullish support line marked in blue. On the down side the stock has support at 96 and then 92.

The volumes have dried up and the RSI is close to being over bought. As the markets are weak there is a likely hood of the stock reacting.

Hi Hemant,

I concur with your views and i have re entered Ajanta at 573. You missed Atul Auto where Sourabh had asked your view. Today it made a new high.

sorry missed the technical part of it but mentioned on the atul auto thread that it is a buy on dips for me after listening to the concall. in terms of additions, i didn’t sell it when it rallied sharply a few weeks back but added some more when it came down to 180 after that and also at 212 the day after results. the stock looks strong on technical charts and not too expensive fundamentally. for me its a question of paying 200 odd crores market cap for an auto company with national presence, good exisiting capacity which could generate more operating leverage when utilization improves, good expansion plans and a down to earth management which in their concall seemed very focussed on all the ratios like ROE, NPM, OPM etc and not only sales. I continue to like it and would add on any sharp declines from here.

on uncihem(askedabout iton my portfolio thread) : unichem started a long term uptrend in dec11 where the first sharp rally to 162 was wave 1 followed by a long wave 2 correction to 120 levels over next 6 months before it took off in wave 3 to 200+ levels in sep12. since it has been trading in a upward sloping channel with highs in the range of 200-225 and lows beween 175-185 region. this is wave 4 which is providing time correction. once the correction is complete the stock should rally in wave 5 to 250+ to complete the uptrend. after that a decent correction should follow.

Hemant - thanks for the updates. Tony - thanks for your updates as well.

I am currently reading the John Murphy book on TA and for the first time was actually able to follow the EW analysis on Unichem :slight_smile:

HI Hemant/ Hitesh

Can you give your analysis of Shilpa Medicare??? As per mine the stock is a sell now. In two minds whether to sell or hold.

Thanks Hemant for your regular technical updates …very helpful.

thanks Hemant,

thanks Tony

Tony u mentioned you got into Ajantha at 573, just checked, its yet to reach there on the weekly chart on rediff

but in the day chart it showed it had touched 573/574

I use ICICI Direct- do u use a particular method (on your demat acct) to catch it at a price on

trying to understand the ropes on how to use the demat efficiently & profitabily

Hemant your views are welcome too

rgds

hi guys,

any suggestions on how do i upload some pdfs here whose size is greater than 100kb which is greater than the forum limits?

You can upload it to Dropbox and post a link here.

google docs should be fine too.

Hemant Sir

Can you provide good entry price for Ahlcon Parenterals ? Yesterday it came out with Q3. Willing to enter it, though concerned about its p/e:-)

Cmp is 360

Its 150 ema = 352 and 365 ema = 296.

Regards

Mallikarjun

http://chartink.com/stocks/524448.html Link: http://chartink.com/stocks/524448.html

look at the chart. very choppy. range bound. better to avaoid unless you are very confident on the fundamentals

p/e:))

Bala paaji

The stock is Illiquid… Bid ask price will be high…

Are the charts choppy due to that ?

Fundamentally not too sure about it…Its p/e is high… NPM has decreased (YoY)

Operating Profit and Net Profit have increased. Operating profit from 3.97 to 7.24 and Net Profit from **1.68 **to 4.27 ( Dec11- Dec12 )

Promoters are B Braun Singapore Pte Ltd… They acquired it at 460/share from the Indian promoters last March.

Regards

Mallikarjun

Hi Tony,

First of all my heartful thanks to you for such a quick, detailed response and my apology to you for replying you late.

I found your response to be quite helpful and i have exited it. Actually i was not comfortable of it slowly sliding down. May look to enter again around 350 levels.

Regards,

Is there a screener which helps you find stocks which have a golden crossover (50 dma crossing 200 dma). I have observed that it has been a strong buying signal…

You can try http://www.buzzingstocks.com Link: http://www.buzzingstocks.com/ , where you can create your own technical screeners.

I couldn’t find any way to create a command for exact cross-over, but was able to shortlist stocks with 50d EMA and 200d EMA very close to each other using the following command :

EMA50 > EMA200 AND EMA50 < EMA200 * 1.01