Tamboli Capital: owns 100% in Tamboli Castings:
Disc: Invested since 2 qtrs. More than 5% of PF at about INR 80 levels.
- More than 10 years of experience in castings business
- 100% EOU
- Festo the biggest client with 5 years of relationship
- Good margins > 20% + avg ( covid year 14%… Fy22 peak 27%)
- INR 23 cr odd GFA reporting 80 cr sales ( 3x + asset turnover)
- INR 9 cr debt … INR 81 cr Net Worth… Adjusted CFO INR 14 cr… Trading at INR 85 cr Mcap
- INR 34 cr investments done…
- 150 days + working capital cycle…
The company has 10 year + dividend paying track record.
Last year 35% vols growth. Tamboli is also investing in new capex. Need to understand more.
Potential in other areas of Defense and management ambition and ability to scale up.
Why other small business are in the compaany: Does some silver trading & Travel etc… very small part.
PPT : https://www.bseindia.com/xml-data/corpfiling/AttachHis/9cb4b16d-4725-4b4d-a468-6119f12bbfc1.pdf)
Do share your views.
Hi Manan, I was searching about the CEO of the company Mr. Vaibhav Tamboli and I found a really disturbing allegation on him & his father Mr. Bipin Tamboli. A women accused both of them for __ . I don’t have any idea if that’s true or not, but this news was covered by The Times of India as well.
I’m a newbie in investing, do we consider this in bad corporate governance?
true. there had been some tussle between the brothers … if you see last qtr before yr end… there was hand change of 450-500k shares…now the farther and son Vaibhav Tamboli own all… the other brother is out …
the case was in high court and nothg substantial came out there…
the above is all my desktop work…
i havent met the promoters… 10 year of dividend history gives me comfort on the books and management…
News covering tussle between the brothers