Tamboli Capital: Its a Casting Company!

Promoter mentioned in AGM that to increase capacity to much higher revenue levels ( from 100 Cr. to say about 500 Cr. ) , the best plan is Acquisition of other company rather than building a new plant, as aquisition is much better route. However they don’t have anything on the table / no plans as yet.

At present Capacity of 600 tons, they can produce about 110 Cr. revenue. So we can expect revenue growth of 20% in next 2 years, once it moves to existing full capacity.

To move to 150 Cr. Revenue, they need to increase existing plant capacity, which is likely to be 10-15%/ year. ( last year capacity addition of 9% - from 550 to 600 )
& at the same time, situation in europe/ US, domestic order flow needs to improve as well.

So, I don’t expect any fire cracker ( very high jump ) numbers, but rather stable increase ( 20-25% growth ) in topline/ bottom line, unless they make an aquisition / change their plan & build new bigger capacity.

Disc: Invested from lower levels.

5 Likes

Tamboli capital fy 23 balance sheet.pdf (104.2 KB)
Hi,Dear Fellow Investors,
i went through Annual Report of Tamboli Capital,In Consolidated Balance sheeet,I found Goodwill of 26.50 Cr ,If Any one has any idea about it ,it will be useful
AGM notes were very useful,Thanks to folks for that