StageInvesting +Elliot Waves

Chart looks ok ---- apart from getting into 3rd wave , it is also at a crucial breakout level of a cup & handle pattern.

Let’s keep a track and decide the targets once it crosses & closes above these levels in a convincing manner.

Weekly Chart

1 Like

WPIL

CMP 3420

Many a times EW give you so unimaginable long term targets that you calculate again and again!

Anyways as mentioned several times before, monthly charts targets take years to complete.

But seems like a good set-up for long term.

Monthly Chart

Disclaimer : This post is just for learning few methods of price-patterns. Views are personal and are purely based on our limited knowledge of charts. No buy/sell recommendations. These are probability-study methods and chances of success/failure depend upon various factors

1 Like

Wow U were so prescient to identify Sanghvi Movers so early. Congrats man.

How is it placed now technically ? fundamentally valns are still OK at TTM PE of 20 & solid set of nos.

Sanghvi Movers
CMP 650

We coverd it twice earlier -at 228 and 410 levels.

Monthly chart shows a good set-up and it seems that a lot of juice is still left.

But like in any up/down trending stock, it will have its ups and downs.

And as it is monthly chart, it should take its own time ( months) to reach the projected levels.

Monthly Chart

Disclaimer : This post is just for learning few methods of price-patterns. Views are personal and are purely based on our limited knowledge of charts. No buy/sell recommendations. These are probability-study methods and chances of success/failure depend upon various factors

8 Likes

How is Axiscades placed currently?

Thanks for selfless help.

Hi @StageInvesting ! Any fundamental issue with data dog?

Hello Stage !
I am writing to show gratitude and say thank you !
I am a fan of your work on this platform,I own few names mentioned here & added few after your stage-elliot coverage.
They are(MSTC,NewGen) running fine race till now, I believe many amogst us have benefited from your work, Keep up the good work.
Pls check ,if u would, STYRENIX started to run since April,I would wish to know how is it placed technically.

1 Like

Seems that results were bad. Not focusing too much in US as getting lot of break-downs. India market is better as of now.

1 Like

Streynix
CMP 1160

Two levels are importnat - 1175 (very old resistance) and 1432 (Fib level to conform whether we are in fresh wave)

So one van go by position -sizing - initial postion after it closes and trades above 1175 for 1-2 weeks, additional postion once it crosses Fib level ( yellow line)

Would be able to project the targets once these levels are done.

Monthly Chart

CMP 415 — ran very fast in last 20 days.

1 Like

Another one about 2.5 X in last 4 months.

3 Likes

All of these have almost doubled or more in last 4-5 months- after posting the portfolio (Feb 25th)

3 Likes

Superb as always Stageinvesting sir!
Would appreciate if you coild share your latest PF if there has been any change since last time. Many thanks

Added the following in last 2 weeks :pray:
JKIL
BEML
WPIL
Birla Cables
Star Cement

5 Likes

Hi @StageInvesting, any new recommendations where we can invest basis EW study? Also, newer additions that you made in the last week or so?

If you’re a regular reader of this thread , you must have realised that we don’t trade or invest for short term. Our investment horizon is for months and years ( till something becomes too overvalued or the thesis fails)

No buy/sell recos.

2 Likes

Charts for JKIL, BEML and WPIL posted few days back .

Thanks for this!!
Thesis still holds good for zen tech?

It was one of our bets on defence stocks … we feel that it is very very long term trend.

Yes, stock price may keep moving up and down but our investment price is very low , hence lot of margin of safety.

2 Likes

@StageInvesting, Your views on StoveKraft pls… thinking to enter for long time…

One dis advantage I see is, high PE…