StageInvesting +Elliot Waves

I was in a similar dilemma as mentioned by @richdreamz :slight_smile:

Dear StageInvesting,

You are extremely talented and a helpful soul. I am proud of your endowment.

Genuine appreciation, please accept it.

Almighty has been kind to give you enough strength and intelligence to reach a Higher Stage. Of course owing to your own hard work & focus and hence you should take Pride in what you do, in such a refined way. Kudos!

The recent messages from the forum users and moderators is an indication that something is amiss…no, not in the chart analysis but the tone.
I would humbly request you to take notice of same and acknowledge (to self).

That was the message, since you may not like long, beating around the bush, philosophical type response.

Since I am getting a platform to share my views, allow me to elaborate…this will be boring, long and at times off topic…those interested can continue to read…it’s a Sunday afternoon for me and I have ample time :slight_smile:

Valuepickr is an excellent forum and I am proud of being part of this forum, to observe, read various posts & learn and then maybe after few years take the liberty of sharing own viewpoint (like I am doing now).

People from all walks of life might be visiting VP forum, some registered users, others might be just visiting casually.
The forum provides a platform to engage in healthy discussion and learn something new.

In market, for a transaction to happen, there has to be a seller and a buyer and as per William Feather:- One of the funny things about the stock market is that every time one person buys, another sells, and both think they are astute.

A theist (opposite of atheist) visiting a place of his/her faith maybe there to share his sorrow or joy. Not all people who visit a hospital are ill, some are there to take care of them (The Doctors). Posts from @ChaitanyaC & @richdreamz tried to share their viewpoint, this is after the two moderators hinted previous engagements.

Greek philosopher Socrates after knowing most quoted - "The only thing I know, is that I know nothing.”
Similar sentiments were also shared by Mir & Zauq

My favourite
Your move, chief

Dear StageInvesting, if you are still reading, have witnessed many talented and extremely intelligent people missing out a lot in life, because of the human aspect/soft skill whatever one wants to name it. vice vs virtue : both starts with V, as the two characters in Mythology do with R.

Humbleness is a must have virtue
The man who sleeps on the floor can never fall out of bed

You are smart and have talent, i wish you all the best and hope you keep engaging positively and grow in every aspect of your life.

My sincere apology if any of my words hurt you. it is human nature - a physical attack (not life threatening- a small tap/push on physical body) is ignored/forgiven at times or the wound even heals fast. However, the wounds created by words take a long to heal because it hurts my ego…my identity. This vice has to be monitored and controlled carefully.

Peace.

10 Likes