SmallCap Hunter : Trying to find the dark horses with triggers

You’re very kind @kartiks

If you want to learn technicals look up quallamaggie and go through some of his videos, if you already haven’t done

Most technicals are only showing you what has happened and can’t predict with certainty what will

Quallamaggie over 10 years, starting with 3k ended up with 100m
With that kind of performance you’d expect him to be right more than 90pc but from what he said in one of his videos said his winning ratio was just 25% and he lost on 75% of his trades !

I’m sure you’re doing well but I just thought of putting it down in case someone else is interested

5 Likes

Dear members,

Can we please start a discussion here about Alkali Metals? I can’t find any thread for this stock here in this forum, hence requesting.

TIA…

1 Like

There was a post by @RajeevJ Sir on Alkali metals in this forum.

1 Like

Yes @suhas_iyengar, I saw this post & another one regarding the manufacture of sodium azide required in airbags by @RajeevJ Sir.
But after those two posts, the topic was not followed up.
So if we can discuss about the company’s corporate governance, upcoming capex plans, future prospects etc.
Just a request to the learned members of this forum.

@suhas_iyengar @Ashisbabu
There is not much information forthcoming from the Co. Alkali Metals, which is why I did not start a separate thread on the Co. That being the case, one may simply have to follow the numbers & take a call. Q2 numbers should be coming in the next few days.

4 Likes

Thanks for the update @RajeevJ Sir :slightly_smiling_face:

Apcotex management guidelines for next few quarters was not good. As per their conference call, next quarter will be hit hard. I was mistaken here. The raw material prices have gone up. On a bad result next quarter the stock will be further hit so people are exiting in anticipation of a bad quarter or two.
Money can remain on the sidelines or invested elsewhere
I have sold and invested in data patterns
I have had experience of holding onto such companies that go out of favour and it’s painful.
The flag pattern was broken to the downside on Friday

7 Likes

Thx Edward for update,
I booked loss in APOTEXIND today at 513 [buy price 605]

Saro concept chhe
I signed up
Currently totally there 2 stocks reco
SHREEPUSHKAR
IONEXCHANGE

posted here in benefit to those who don’t wish to sign-up for the entire list of stocks [total 2]

Good work, It would be helpful to read reports. Thx

3 Likes

Anyone tracking Permanent Magnets Limited? Annual Report and presentations show promising times ahead. EVs, Smart Meters, BMS they operate in almost similar segments of Shivalik Bimetal.

@phreakv6 is. And I follow his posts :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

MAANALU [RS 177] maanaluminium.com

Market Cap 240 Cr

Jul-Aug-Sep-2022 result announced yesterday

Quarterly Change YoY

Sale 158 to 188 Cr
OPM 5 to 10%
EPS 3.47 to Rs 9.69

With this, TTM figures
Sales 655 Cr
EPS Rs 24.84

3 Likes

Excellent results from permanent magnets limited.

What is more exciting here is balance sheet, significant capacity expansion in last six months, almost doubled. Sectoral tailwinds are there, let’s track how this plays out🤞

7 Likes

Tried to extract important points about small cap investing from 2 books

1…One up on wall street(peter lynch)

2…100 baggers(Cristopher mayer)

2 Likes

Three dark horses where i can smell a potential multibagger is Anjani foods, Prolife Industries and Sheetal cool…first two are illiquid stocks, have few issues but potential is there…Anjani can scale up if done correctly…Prolife we dont have visibility but need to watch for results…

Sheetal cool is already a 8 bagger from IPO price and can scale up further if business is done correctly

All are high risk and capital can be lost

4 Likes

While studying one micro cap company I found p/b 29 it’s matter of concern?

Please dont see only the P/L growth, pls check the last ten years cash flow, most of the CFO is negtive because they invest in WC more, most of the sales increase is parked to debtors and check the short term borrowings which is growing tremendously. Margins are very poor, the company is growign than its means and dotn have pricing power. Not a long term buy and it can collapse in single downturn.

5 Likes

Recently ordered few hygiene Product online on amazon.product quality is good.now trying to understand this company.

Yuvraaj Hygiene Products Ltd.Incorporated in 2000, Yuvraaj hygiene Industries Pvt. Ltd is engaged in business of manufacturing and supplying of hygiene and cleaning products.

Nimesh kampani Of JM Finanace Connection.

Brand - HIC Broom and Cleaning Mop.

Good Rating on Amazon.But company is making losses.

Disclaimer - Not an advise to buy,sell or hold.

1 Like

I attempted to find companies defying to fall with Index during last week, and filtered 10 of them [covered in this video 10 Stocks @ Pharma Sector Rotation where Money Flow rising - YouTube ]

Two companies among them are nano cap and can be posted in this thread.

AAREY DRUGS, [Rs 41] Market Cap 101Cr, has double digit RoCE and manufactures API for Pharma sector, Stock has appreciated 10% last week against Nifty fall of -ve 2.5%

ALPA LAB [Rs65] Market Cap 136Cr, has double digit Sales Growth and in the similar business, Stock has appreciated 5% last week against Nifty fall of -ve 2.5%

8 Likes

Airbag Industry In India To Grow To Rs 7,000 Crore By FY27: ICRA

The industry size of airbags, a key safety feature in vehicles, is expected to grow to up to Rs 7,000 crore by FY2027 in India, from Rs 2,500 crore currently, according to ratings agency ICRA. The growth in the airbag industry, one of the fastest growing auto component segments, is expected to be fuelled by the increase in content per vehicle arising from higher regulatory requirements and voluntary increase in the number of airbags per vehicle for enhancing safety, ICRA said in a statement.

The mandatory content per vehicle for airbag manufacturers is expected to rise from Rs 3,000-4,000 currently to Rs 8,000-10,000 by Oct. 1, 2023. The average number of airbags per car sold is about three currently, and this is expected to increase significantly post the mandatory implementation of six airbags per car from Oct. 1, 2023," ICRA Vice President and Sector Head Vinutaa S said.

Accordingly, ICRA said it expects the industry to grow to Rs 6,000-7,000 crore by FY27, from the current levels of Rs 2,400-2,500 crore, at a four-year CAGR (compound annual growth rate) of 25-30%.

The ratings agency pointed out that earlier, only one airbag per car, the airbag for driver seat, was mandatory from July 2019. This increased to two airbags (dual front airbags) for category M1 vehicles manufactured from Jan 1, 2022. M1 vehicles are those that can seat up to eight passengers and weigh less than 3.5 tonne.

Going forward, for M1 category vehicles that will be manufactured from October 1, 2023, two side airbags and two side curtain airbags have been mandated. This move was undertaken to prevent torso injury for people occupying the front row outboard seating positions and prevent head injury for people occupying the outboard seating positions, it added.

Vinutaa S said the cost for original equipment manufactures could increase further depending on modifications required in cars’ structural changes and deployment of additional sensors. Moreover, she said capacity building in the next one year is critical to meet regulatory requirements in a timely manner.

Several players have started undertaking capacity enhancements in the last six to eight months to gradually scale up their facilities, and ICRA expects a capex of around Rs 1,000-1,500 crore in the next 12-18 months for capacity enhancements and localisation measures," Vinutaa S added.

ICRA pointed out that the inflator forms about 50% the total airbag cost, while cushion and other components form the remaining.

The industry currently imports 60-70% of its components primarily from overseas parents or joint venture partners, stemming from the lack of indigenous technological capability and absence of adequate volumes.

“Unless there is adequate backward integration for the incremental airbags expected to be produced, the import content would only increase further going forward,” ICRA said.

13 Likes