The Sintercom discussion seems to have gone quiet for sometime. However, multiple positive developments for the company.
- Recently, they raised 222 million from MIBA. The latter now has 26% stake in Sintercom.
- Around 90 million of funds will be allocated towards new machinery. Capacity expansion.
- The company is developing sintered components for electric vehicles.
- The company has seen orders from non-automobile industries. Including oil and gas.
- Further industry diversification on the cards.
A lot of stocks have run-up in the last few months. In the mid-cap and small-cap space. Sintercom seems to be in a accumulation zone. Possibly a good time a consider exposure.
Disclosure: I am invested.
I have been following and tracking this company for some time. Never invested as the company hasn’t delivered on sales growth as well as profitability. I am also intrigued that the stock price hasn’t fallen in these years. Does anyone have a view on why they will start growing and what’s the growth potential here? And why they haven’t grown till now?