Shreeji Translogistics

Shreeji Translogistics (STL) is a less-known logistics company that owns more than 220 Trucks and 500 Outsourced Vehicles in various formats. They are also into warehousing and 3PL. In a recent interview, the management also indicated that they are evaluating rail-based transportation. Besides they have invested significantly in technology.

I strongly believe that the logistics sector has good potential.

I am presently evaluating this company and have taken a very small position recently.

6 Likes

hi, were you able to get in touch with the management

No, I did not pursue that. The stock price has remained stagnant for quite a while now.

Thank you for sharing. It appears that the fixed assets have experienced significant growth, primarily increasing from 20 crores to 33 crores, with a major addition in the vehicle category. The revenue is also showing a positive trend, and there is a possibility of surpassing 70 crores or even more. Upon observing Ritco Logistics, it seems that they, too, have followed a similar trend by adding vehicles in the last 3-4 months.

3 Likes

A detailed business analysis with pros, cons & possible range of share pice is hereby upoloaded. If you find it useful, please like my post. Thanks
Business Analysis.docx (1.2 MB)

5 Likes

i’ve been observing more buyers through out trading time of market(9.15 to 3.30pm).
While the counter is consistently going down…This pattern remained same, through out the day for over a 2 month now.
This is a spooky pattern to me. I am unable to understand, if someone can throw light on it ?

1 Like

These are not the actual buyers or sellers. The disclosed quantities are far less than the actual quantities on buy and sell. Doesn’t mean much in itself. In this downfall, the volumes and delivery percentages are very high. Maybe a turnaround is imminent. A lowering of fuel prices could be the trigger.

I’ve been monitoring the company, and a significant portion of its profits is derived from sources other than its core operations. Additionally, there is a notable disparity between the buying and selling prices, with substantial spreads.

1 Like

@manojmph
Manoj…have you had a chance study logistics sector further ?
What are your views after 4 months…How all the names in logistic sector have been performing…are they all making highs ?

Please elaborate “significant portion of its profits is derived from sources other than its core operations”.

other income, buy selling trucks it owns what i feel

Thanks pls share your opinion on the promoter. Other income is categorized under " other income normal " and not under " other income exceptional". Thanks

If you examine the most recent financial results, it appears that a significant portion of the profit, approximately 4 crore, is derived from other sources. It seems plausible that this could be attributed to the company selling its outdated fleet of trucks. Furthermore, a comparison of the investor presentation reveals a discrepancy in the number of vehicles owned, with the latest figure indicating 285 vehicles, in contrast to the earlier mention of around 312 vehicles.

1 Like

Not yet! This is a sector for the longer term. None of the stocks have performed well. The only exception is Mahindra Logistics.

3 Likes

Why promoter are selling their stake?
Is there any bad news?

2 Likes

I am not sure how to analyse volumes but observed This pattern since December-23. At any day i checked, there are more buyers through out trading time (9.15 to 3.30pm)…Observed it for 5 months now.
Its journey is, oneway, southward only. I think promoter selling explains it. Exited small position in January. I am a bit sceptinc on a logistic sector as a whole.

This volume of bid quantity doesn’t matter at all. You can put 10 Lakh of buying quantity at the LC and it will reflect like there are a lot of buyer, similarly you can put 10 lakh of selling quantity at UC and it will reflect like there are a lot of seller. So don’t focus on these numbers. Attaching a video for your better understanding.

Ritco Logistics company is not repaying their borrowings regularly while their loan is too much
I think that is one disadvantage