Shodh - Stock research platform with niche data

Hi Everyone Jay here

I have made Shodh - Shodh.Arthavruksha.Co.In which has features like CAPEX Tracker where you can discover Information of CAPEX’s by different companies. Each CAPEX on the discover page has 5 Elements to it which tells you about - Topic/Headline/Purpose , Value/Amount , Date/Time, Type, Location associated with the CAPEX. You can also save the CAPEX via clicking the like icon and also add the company to your watchlist via clicking Plus icon

You can also see sector wise CAPEX Information in the sector Page of Shodh. You can search for different sectors and see all the CAPEXs which Shodh has in its database
Sectors

Another feature on Shodh is its Corporate Announcements Page. Where you can add multiple filters like - Type of announcements , Search through title of announcements , filter them through their date & Also filter them via companies . You can try 16 permutation & combination with these filters. You can see save these announcements via liking it and also add company to your watchlist via clicking on plus icon.
Corporate Announcements

You can also get your personal feed on the personal feed page for announcements based on companies in your watchlist . You can add/remove companies from your watchlist on the watchlist page
Watchlist

This is how the Personal feed page looks like - Feed

Also have recently added notifcations feature to Shodh so that u guys can also get notifcations over important corporate announcemnts of companies in your watchlist

Do Provide your advice & feedback over Shodh. Thanks for reading this till end

65 Likes

Another Update -

Have also successfully tested OpenAI’s GPT-3 Model for effective CAPEX Data collection

Will implement this in Shodh live very soon . Achieved pretty great results with this Model

So around 80% to 90% of Shodh’s CAPEX data collection will get automated

Another thing i am closely working on is improving the UI of the site

Once Open AI Model is running live on Site will change the whole current UI of Shodh

Thanks for reading this small post sharing updates

Site Link - Shodh.arthavruksha.co.in

25 Likes

Have successfully tested Open AI’s GPT-3 Model on Today’s announcements for CAPEX data collection And it got around 70% of Data right

Huge day for me ! Within 1 Month of Launch around 80% to 90% of Shodhs CAPEX data collection is automated http://Shodh.arthavruksha.co.in

Here’s how the Output of the Data Looks like

6 Likes

I like your website a lot and congratulations !!
Just a quick check, I dont see Textile Sector, any specific reason

1 Like

Okay, Will add it sir . Thanks for informing me sir

@Jay_shankarpure your work is well appreciated and really I liked your website its soo informative and also its very easy for newbies of equites to search and understand the CAPEX stuff.
Kudos to your work :+1:

1 Like

Done have added Textiles Sector to database sir

Your words means a lot to me sir :pray:

Thanks for showering love on Shodh. Also working on adding price charts feature on each companys page

Hopefully will get the historical data APIs for this feature :crossed_fingers:

Introducing “Export to Excel” Feature in Shodh’s Announcement Page - shodh.arthavruksha.co.in/announcements

You guys can now add your custom filters and make your own set of announcements and Export them to Excel

Here’s a video i made explaining this feature- https://twitter.com/Arthavruksha12/status/1524646134756618240?s=20&t=C0uU4k59Pp0aUugIjQedwA

4 Likes

very nice work keep on doing good job

1 Like

Introducing Financial Results Calendar Feature on Shodh . So that a user can see past & upcoming financial results in a calendar visualization for idea generation process - Shodh.Arthavruksha.Co.In/results

You can just click on the more icon on each date and a popup will open up which will directly tell u which all results are coming on that particular date

You can also click each company name which will eventually redirect u to each company’s page so that u can research on them even more .

Do Provide me your feedback on this results calendar feature in Shodh .

Thanks for reading this small post explaining a feature update

1 Like

Excited to release the new version of Shodh’s Header Live. Shodh.Arthavruksha.Co.In

Have changed the older version where it was clustered with icons for navigation to pages so i changed it to a single icon called More Pages. When u click this icon u see a popup with all options for navigation for all Pages.

In the earlier version the search was also small hence now in the new header version the search is slim & streches a lot.

Thanks a lot for reading

2 Likes

@Jay_shankarpure Great job, really awesome. I am a frontend software developer so, I can take some time and contribute to your work, if required. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sure sure sir . Very welcome for u to help me in Shodh. Cause due to school not getting enough time for Shodh.Arthavruksha.Co.In

Important Announcement -

As i was facing some errors with making a Docker Image and AWS in General have shifted around 50% of Shodh’s Code’s to Github Actions Workflows

Hence corporate announcements will get added to Shodh with around 30 Minutes to 1 Hour Delay

Also have started working on Integrating Historical Stock Price Data Over Each company’s Page in Shodh (Feature to get live pretty soon)

Thanks

1 Like

Updates over UI/UX of Shodh.

Have changed the navigation section in company’s page into 2 parts of - Capex & Corporate Announcements . Now its easy to navigate between capex & announcements of each company. Here’s example for Laurus Labs.

And also changed the Home page of Shodh over to something interesting than previous one.

capacity expansion is the key information which are always needed to be eyed on by all investors.Thanks for timely providing all capex information in one place sector wise

2 Likes

Thanks a lot for your wishes sir . Do provide your feedback or feature requests for Shodh if u have any ?

1 Like

Hi Jay,
I was wondering that if Capex Tracker could be sorted out on date basis as well and further progress on capex plan may be reported as well .
Btw was checking on ChemCrux Capex plan but it was not available on shodh.
It got environment clearance to set up plant in Bharuch,Gujraat with 80 crore which will almost double its production capacity

1 Like

Hi sir

Shodh has all capex data which was conveyed after May 2022 . Hence if u want to add the capex announcement for ChemCrux u can go over its company page and add a capex their. I will verify those details and then add it to main data.

Thanks

1 Like