Screener.in: The destination for Intelligent Screening & Reporting in India

Hi Manish, Could you please share with us a short video of the issue that you are facing at support@screener.in mail address? We will have a look at it and guide you further over the mail.

Dear Sir,
Now issue is resolved. Thanx and Regards

1 Like

What was the root cause of slow loading? What was the solution?
Asking for the benefit of the others who have similar issues.

Thanx for asking question. I upgraded OS from windows 10 to windows 11, upgraded chrome, cleared temp files, history etc. after which issue resolved. Regards

1 Like

Is it possible to create a dashboard of stocks on screener? Can company name be made a filter to achieve this? (basically create a screener on names we are interested in with the OR expression)

What is the difference between “preceding” year vs “last” year in certain metrics? Eg., “Cash from operations last year” vs “Cash from operations preceding year”

Thanks

1 Like

Preceding is year before last year …i.e 2nd year from current year !

2 Likes

Suggestion:

I would like to suggest that in financial statements, there should be colour differentiation for the YoY increase / decrease. For eg green colour for increase and red for decrease., It would be easy to identify the trend.

4 Likes

Hi @kowshick_kk , Is there a way to get list of companies for which notes are added in notebook?

1 Like

Is there a way that ROCE can be calculated using the value of TTM profit figures divided by average of capital and borrowing figures as per the last FY ending balance sheet and latest balance sheet as on Q2 of the company? Tried creating a custom ratio for this but was unsuccessful.

If i am not wrong, various screens which use growth ratios are affected by recency bias, if a company has done exceptionally well QoQ or YoY.

For example:
Company A does average growth ratios and suddenly the profits and sales jump. Now this will affect a number of average growth based screens where 3/5/7/10 years percentages will also increase, giving a false overall picture.

How to counter this when writing screens?

Thanks

1 Like

Use Sales growth 5 years median.

3 Likes

Hey, Currently, our team is working on creating a new page that shows the list of the companies to which you have added notes.

4 Likes

Screener team, are there plans to enhance the alert feature? Currently you can set price and P/E alerts only. It would be awesome to have other metrics P/B, P/S, EV/EBITDA, etc essentially any other metric.

you can use watchlist feature at www.goindiastocks.com which has these features till the time screener built it

4 Likes

Thank you screener team for excellent tool for investors and new features you are adding regularly.

Since equity dilution can affect the price, it would be great to have market cap trend over the time…

Request to consider to build market cap trend over a period.

5 Likes

https://www.screener.in/company/CONTROLPR/consolidated/#peers

Sector: [Packaging ] ???
Industry: [Packaging] ???

why Control Print Ltd is in Packaging Sector as well as Industry?

Hi is there a way to screen and pick up the list of B2C businesses using screener ??

Hi, I wanted to report some errors in financials and ratios on screener. How to report them?

Ex: Droneacharya Aerial Innovations Ltd financial results and price chart - Screener

Droneacharya Aerial Innovations Ltd

Book Value is wrong (Rs. 2630) current price: 160
Share Capital is wrong 0.18 (should be 18 I think)

There are a few others too that I have noted.

2 Likes

That’s nice! Thanks for pointing out, seems to be a new enhancement since it was not there earlier. Median is a much better metric than average since it is not impacted by extreme values. If you have sector wise watchlists, for example, viewing median values of margins, sales growth, stock price changes etc. is very useful. I used to do this manually by sorting ascending / descending and then looking at the middle record. Now it is readily available.

3 Likes