Screener.in: The destination for Intelligent Screening & Reporting in India

can you please look at
https://www.screener.in/company/BHARATRAS/consolidated/

this does not seem to be working with most of the data missing.

On your Latest Quarterly results page. https://www.screener.in/results/latest/
Could you please provide a toggle between standalone and consolidated.
Also QoQ % and YoY % and also TTM % (ie wrt 2020) comparisons page.

Thanks for keeping up the good work.

The new features in Screener are really wonderful. Also, good to receive a mail updating us about them, I hadn’t looked so closely at the screens to know about them. Kudos to the Screener Team for the excellent work ! Many Thanks.

3 Likes

I have one suggestion, please add quarterly presentations and conference call transcripts in the display of each company (just like the column for annual reports). That will help get everything from one spot.

9 Likes

@pratyushmittal I could not see NPA figures for financials anymore. Is it available only under subscription?

I have a premium subscription and can confirm that i cannot see the NPAs either (checked HDFC bank and IDFCF bank).

2 Likes

Hey @sahil_vi and @Inimitable_Investor, companies often report the NPAs only for standalone results. Sometimes they don’t declare them on consolidated basis.

Screener shows the consolidated page by default. The numbers will show on their standalone page:
https://www.screener.in/company/HDFCBANK/#quarters

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Pratyush

6 Likes

Please share formula used for FCF 3/5/7/10 years …
Why it is not like (OCF-Capex )…where capex = NBCY-NBLY
eg…Jindal Steel & Power …It shows positive for 10/5Y but on excel shows negative…
Thanks

2 Likes

@pratyushmittal would it be possible to share how screener calculates the Intrinsic value of a company? In some cases, I could see the screener estimate is at odds with tradition metrics for valuation. For example, Biocon trading at 8x sales and 80x earnings is kind of 50% under-valued as per screener estimate for intrinsic value. So just wanted to see if you could share the formula used for calculating intrinsic value by screener.in.

@pratyushmittal please check the PE value of Shilpa Medicare not showing correctly.
CMP/EPS = 510.4/27.81=18.35, where as the PE is showing as 22.95.

Please check once.

Screener has known bugs with PE calculations. @pratyushmittal would be great if there is a report a bug feature for screener.

1 Like

Hey, you can report any bugs at: www.screener.in/support/

We actively reply to all the queries.

Regarding PE calculation, we exclude extraordinary items in the denominator.

The reported EPS includes extraordinary incomes. However, PE is calculated on normalised EPS excluding extraordinary items. Hope this helps.

10 Likes

gentle ping on this.

Several fields ( historic data ) which were not blank come as blank suddenly. How can any meaningful query be run when key information itself is blank.
Request to kindly check this.

Hi @Yatharth, please share the fields that are coming blank suddenly. I will have a look.

Hi
I have one suggestion reagrding averages over particular time frame. It will be helpful if you add time in selecting the averages.
Example there is a x comapny which is having data from 2005 to 2020. Now I want to check average profit growth in 2008-2012 then it’s little bit difficult (needs to do manually).

Thank you @pratyushmittal and Ayush for this amazing site.
I have a question.
Is there a way for me to create a screen to search the companies within a sector.
For eg: query for companies within a sector say ( IT - Software companies) or an industry for sales growth and profit growth ?

1 Like

@pratyushmittal thanks a lot for creating this awesome tool!

Just one query - is it possible to create a custom query wherein I need to filter out those companies which have grown the revenue by 10% every year and similarly grown ROE by 10% every year. Right now, only option is to find out either average growth or CAGR growth which is different from each year’s growth.

Thanks
AJ

2 Likes

@pratyushmittal For some reason, the actual PE for Shivalik Rasayan(45x) does not stack up with the one shown(28x as per screener). Please have it checked. TIA :smile:

2 Likes