Sankhya Infotech - Rising Defence and eLearning Phoenix

The standard of disclosure here is poor …Using a local paper to release these news …Yes the bhel partnership was already implied by the director recently

yes, hopefully they’ll disclose it soon as this order win is as big as the current market cap of the company. Looks like they want to favor local trader :slight_smile: … alteast this explains the sudden UC from friday…if this order win is disclosed to the exchanges then your demand of yearly circuit would come pretty soon :wink:

Hahaha I bet with the current market it would have come anyways …Also sankhya isn’t so expensively priced in my opinion (even without the order wins) …Anyways congrats to all the investors on this board

Also I had sensed something was cooking today …Thats y I decided to Google to find out if there was anynews :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

One can only speculate as to how big the ethihad deal is …

i dont think there’s any new deal w.r.t ethihad as if it was there, in the interview he would have mentioned it…

Its indirectly mentioned …

If we go by what that den of wealth blog conveyed …Then the opening of singapore office and ethihad deal is old news …This worries me a bit tbh

true,clearly they wanted their people enter and the price to consolidate to give warrant holders better price but one a brighter side this means that the company is on big recovery path and there is big earnings upside coming. Also, this also means that now the momentum on the upside will be strong as there’s noone to keep it down.

Yeah agreed…

Let’s hope nse listing also comes up .I was surprised no1 brought that up till now …These kinda order wins will make the stock go on steroids and it’s shame if it’s held down by these crap restrictions I

I called the CS today and asked her y the company isn’t updating the boeing deal to bse…Her response was that the boeing deal being refered to in the article is “very old” news …

it does not look like old news at all as per the article. I know this deal was not there during the AGM also. this is surely new. Maybe CS was taken aback by their lack of announcement

Exactly …She sounded hesitant at first but said it’s old news…Also when I pressed her on it she said she’s a newbie and don’t know exactly when it was awarded

dont worry. they will share it soon. She told me she is already in the process. I will ensure that they do so.

1 Like

One more article …

1 Like

Too many press releases …all giving the same info in a different way …what’s the need for all this ? Can some one enlighten me please