Sankhya Infotech - Rising Defence and eLearning Phoenix

If anyone here knows anyone working in netapp …wouldnt hurt in asking :wink:

i hope its true, but in such bull markets, these kind of rumors are floated.

But wouldn’t be surprised if it’s real …fingers crossed

Resolution passed … http://www.bseindia.com/xml-data/corpfiling/AttachLive/c79afe28-affd-44fb-ba44-580669ace9bf.pdf

Was going through their AR for 2017 and found some red flags:

Apart from this the CA appointed for 5 years resigned & the CS too resigned citing personal reasons

2 Likes

Not only this look at the value of Intangible assets sitting in the BS as on 30.09.2017 its over 70 cr.

CA resignation is fine. a lot of companies change CA. CS resigned because she was expecting.

1 Like

a product company is bound to have big intangibles. There were initially unable to take market their products which they hope to do in their new avataar.

1 Like

The CA was not changed by the company they expressed inability to continue.

1 Like

that’s fine. There could be numerous reasons.

1 Like

Strong UC again today. .Last time when it hit these levels alot of the buying was absorbed…Something cooking ???

Also does anyone know if the company is trying to list in nse?? Would do good to get rid of the price caps

which price caps are you referring to?

Yearly…

Wow…this is the power of bull markets. We are already thinking of yearly caps. It would be great if it happens though…

Yes exactly my point …Do u want your stock to remain idle when the bull market is in full flow ??? This can happen in this market :slight_smile:

19.6 mil dollar contract won by sankhya

Also the ethihad deal seems to be true …Even though it’s only indirect implied

nice article…apart from 19.6mil USD contract, its also mentioned that they have signed a five year contract with BHEL as well. this is great news. I hope they announce these order wins on BSE as well.