RR 2030 Portfolio

August 2023 PF Update:

Consolidation of PF progressing well with the number of stocks now down to 21 compared to 29 in Jul end & 38 in June. Top 10 stocks have 74% of PF value at current market price.

Growth Stocks now account for 64% of PF, which is deliberate to ride the current bull run in Midcaps & Smallcaps.

Aug exits and the rationale are also mentioned herein for my future reference.

Disclaimer: My posts are not recommendations to Buy, Hold or Sell. DYOR.

1 Like

Any view on dcx india for defence sector and sswl auto anc…pls explain sir

Dear Jarutir, very nice diversified portfolio. Good luck. Can you pleae confirm what factors triggered your exit from Bigbloc Construction…

Hi @Shakti_Srivastava

I did not see any differentiation in the offerings of BigBloc, since the same product is available across all states at (probably) cheaper rates. Its logistics will be similar to that of Cement (local production required, since transportation will be costly), and hence a big constraint on regional expansion and growth.

The stock has however grown +80% from my level, thanks to improvement in Revenue Growth & EPS in last two quarters and the roaring bull market.

DCX revenue has doubled since I posted here last, but EPS has not kept pace and is probably the reason the stock has been rangebound.

SSWL revenue growth has faltered, stuck around 1100 Cr level since last few qtrs, which is duly reflected in stock performance.

apologies: could not reply earlier, life keeping me busy :slight_smile:

June 2024 PF Update:

Note: This is an update after 3 quarters, hence there have been many changes in the PF.

Stocks in PF Sector Classification Rationale Saliency (at CMP)
Lloyds Engineeri Heavy Industrial Machinery Cyclical turned Growth High Growth (Rev & EPS) 10%
Action Const.Eq. Construction Equipment Cyclical turned Growth High Growth (Rev & EPS) 10%
Inox Wind Wind Turbine EPC Turnaround Debt Reduction, Margin improvement expected 9%
ITD Cementation Infra EPC Cyclical turned Growth High Growth (Rev & EPS) 9%
Inox India Industrial gases, LNG, Green Hydrogen Growth Green Hydrogen theme 8%
Vertoz Advertis. AdTech Growth High Growth (Rev & EPS) 8%
Anant Raj Real Estate & Data Centre Cyclical turned Growth High Growth (Rev & EPS) 8%
Bharat Electronics Defence Stalwart turned Growth Defence Theme with high growth 7%
Azad Engineering Aerospace components and turbines Growth Defence Theme with high growth 6%
Nuvama Wealth Wealth Mgt Growth High Growth (Rev & EPS) 5%
NPST Digital Payment Growth High Growth (Rev & EPS) 5%
IREDA Green Finance NBFC Stalwart Renewables Theme 5%
Emami FMCG Stalwart Rural Consumption Revival expected 5%
Tata Motors Automobile (PV, CV) Cyclical Legacy holding, High Growth 3%
Cash 2%

PF Concentration: 14 stocks at present, with highest allocation being 10% and top 10 accounting for 80% of PF. So, a healthy concentration and spread.

PF Construct: Majority of the stocks have been chosen for Growth (in Revenue & EPS), since the current bull market has given outsized returns to growth/momentum way for investing. There is one stock chosen for Turnaround and one as a Stalwart, though the boundaries between the four classification are blurred in a trending market. Many of the stocks in the PF were bought at lower/higher levels.

Disclaimer: My posts are not recommendations to Buy, Hold or Sell. DYOR. Changes is PF can happen without being mentioned here.

2 Likes

Update on Mayur Uniquoters:

Business Segments: Footwear continues to drag the business in terms of revenue and margins. However, MUL is trying to focus more on the profitable segments: Auto OEMs (Domestic & Exports) for growth & profitability. (source: May 2024 concall transcript)

Revenue: Qtrly revenue breached 200 Cr mark for the first time in Mar-24 (as per screener). Management guidance for growth is 20% to 25% for Auto OEM Export and 10% to 15% is for Domestic.

Margins: Margins continue to be near 20%, and management does not expect it to go back to 25% to 27% level which was achieved around 2016-1018. (source: May 2024 concall transcript)

Chart:

Stock has broken out of long consolidation with high volume and this new-found momentum is expected to continue if the subsequent quarter performance supports the move.

Disclaimer: I have no position in this stock. My posts are for my own learning purpose and are not recommendations to Buy, Hold or Sell. DYOR.

1 Like