RPSG Ventures - A proxy IT play and an emerging FMCG company

51% . I think you had posted the notification sometime back.

Edit: Another user (Akash das) had posted it.

1 Like

Latest brand value of old IPL teams: IPL 2022: Brand values of every IPL team | SportzPoint
Max brand value is hold by Chennai Super Kings ~2700Cr.

The team is doing phenomenally well for the maiden entrant.

In addition to this Quest Mall will make its best revenue for the quarter.

haldia Real Estate, i hope i need not answer
The kind of prices that are currently quoting for a new 1000sqft 3BHK are above 1.2cr approximately.

Coming back to performance of LSG, the whole team is no less than any PRO-squad.

Even if FSL delivers normal low EBITDA growth, this will be a phenomenally great quarter for RPSGVENT.

PLUS WHY ignore the 244cr 31.3L CCPS issue to promoters convertible within 18 months @ premium of 770

Current market price of 607 @ discount of 22% to the Preference shares issued.

Don’t undermine the pedigree of CESC PROMOTERS.

CHEERS!!

4 Likes

Agreed ….
Franchise fee will shown as investment(intangible asset)
ipl revenue will mostly flow to profit and loss and cash flows from broadcasting rights will be used to pay off franchisee fee.
dividends from firstsource will be used to fund growth of Too Yumm.
Rpsg ventures fund have invested in good startup https://rpsgcapital.vc/
Personal care brand mCaffeine raises ₹240 cr in Series C - The Hindu BusinessLine

2 Likes

RPSG Ventures Investor Conference. Wasn’t able to find the recording on youtube. Was available on the company’s website.

For some reason the video is not playing over here, you should copy and paste the video address on your browser, then you will be able to view the video.

3 Likes

Does anyone know the debt structure after IPL team acquire?

Finally https://www.bseindia.com/xml-data/corpfiling/AttachLive/9e31d535-b5db-4db3-b330-5ddac7c6854d.pdf

31% discount now.

We will see revenue jump in this(June) quarter result due to IPL revenue. Though, I am no able to predict profit from IPL. PAT may be impacted due to intreats.

3 Likes

Next trigger point will be auction of ipl broadcasting rights for the next five seasons which will be conducted in June.IPL is a very important digital property for Disney (Netflix user growth has slowed and the stock has fallen about 75%). Can Disney afford to lose ipl?
I expect aggressive bidding from multiple player.
I’m also following the whole Chelsea football sale saga.

1 Like

Also, Naturali brand branding is amazing.

Reviews are decent on Flipkart and amazon.

Any comments on these brand?

1 Like
2 Likes

BCCI distributes 50 % of the fee to teams. This means each team shall get 440 crores per year, this was 185 crores as per last deal.
For valuation of RPSG, it’s important to note what is share of RPSG in LSG ? Couldn’t trace this info.

1 Like

It was 51% last time I checked. Equity was infused for the acquisition purpose by the promoters. Latest annual report will clarify the details.

2 Likes

https://www.smartkarma.com/home/daily-briefs/india-rpsg-ventures-limited-wynn-macau-ltd-gateway-distriparks-ashoka-buildcon-tata-communications-maruti-suzuki-india-bharat-petroleum-corp-and-more/

• We had highlighted in our prior note that IPL Media Rights for next 5Y (2023-27) could fetch a value of over INR 40,000cr.
  • The bidding concluded recently. Total value of IPL Media Rights came in at INR 48,390cr, well above the INR 40,000cr expectation and closer to our optimistic scenario of INR 50,000cr.
  • RPSGV’s IPL team will receive INR 480cr+ per year from its share in media rights vs INR 300-350cr projected earlier. This improves IRR for RPSGV’s investment in IPL team substantially.

Does anyone know the impact of this in profit and revenue?

3 Likes

I have read somewhere that current media rights money will be distributed to only old 8 IPL teams and new 2 teams will get their share only in next round onwards i.e. after 5 years. If so, then RPSG is not beneficiary of this huge bonanza. Please check the news item below

1 Like

‘According to the rules, 50% of the total revenue generated from the media rights auction will be distributed equally among the 10 IPL franchises.’

I have checked this news too and I dont think this is correct. There is no point of paying advanced for 5 year and not getting anything for first five years.

Also, Management has answered this in one of old interview which is linked in:

Out of 48390 cr
50% will go to bcci
40% will go to team
10% will be divided amongst top 4 teams

In addition, sponsorship revenues, merchandise and match ticket fee are other income sources.

20% of non central revenue goes to bcci.

Disclosure; invested

Not sure which news is right, just thinking if the team really gets 3000 cr. With 51% stake, RPSPG Ventures get approx cash of 1500cr on a current mcap of 1300 cr approx. and share price has done nothing…looks like we are missing something or market is highly inefficient… @akash_das - Would be good to know your thoughts as well on this massive cash as compared to mcap that they would get and I am sure no one anticipated such high bids for IPL few months back but the stock reaction is as if they are still counting the debts/negatives?

2 Likes