I am starting investing again which i had to stop for last 18 months due to unforeseen reasons. I do keep reading threads on the website but have not been actively participating in the discussions which i plan to do from now on. I have reshuffled my retirement portfolio a little bit by excluding some and adding fresh stocks based on my reading of difference aspects including management, results, moat, roe etc.
Exclusions - Blue Dart, Lupin, Kajaria Ceramics
Inclusions - City Union Bank, Titan, Havells, Pidilite, Vinati Organics
Fresh Monthly SIP In below Stock started in the month of July, 2019.
STOCK, AVERAGE PRICE, % Allocation
- BAJAJ FINANCE (Average Price: 480) 14%
- HDFC Bank (Average Price: 750) 12%
- TITAN (Average Price: 750) 11%
- HAVELLS (Average Price: 550) 10%
- Asian Paints (Average Price: 750) 10%
- Godrej Consumer (Average Price: 350) 9%
- TCS (Average Price: 900) 8%
- BRITANNIA (Average Price: 1550) 7%
- RELAXO F (Average Price: 120) 7%
- DCB B (Average Price: 110) 6%
- VINATI ORG (Average Price: 1900) 3%
- PIDILITE (Average Price: 1300) 2%
- CITY UNION B (Average Price: 190) 1%
My expectation from above portfolio is to get 17-18% CAGR which i have been getting till now since past 6 years of SIP (Excluding the 18 months period when i had stopped SIP due to personal reasons). Till now my portfolio CAGR has been 19.5% from past 6 years and since most of the stocks are large caps or strong midcaps i can have sound sleep instead of worrying during blood bath which is going on currently. If my portfolio becomes 2x every 4 to 4.5 years i am happy with the same
Please feel free share your comments and feedback.
Note: Apart from Above PF, i have 3 small/midcap mutual funds which have not been touched from last 5 years and SIP is going on with a CAGR of 9.5%