Priyank's Portfolio

Haven’t been able to maintain my PF excel (more on this later) lately so providing a summary below:

After PPFAS, my top 5 holdings are: Godrej agrovet, Triveni, ami, sansera and exide.
a) Added some AMI and Sansera over the last few weeks.
b) In terms of exits, BCL Industries (~40%), M.K Ventures (approx 20% up), Cosmo First (this was 15 or 20 % down as far as I can remember).
c) Exited Helios and removed it from my watchlist. Deployed funds in Kenneth’s fund during the FPO (currently ~3.5% PF).

What I am looking at:

• Chemicals.
    a) At 1600/1700 market cap, Astec seemed very interesting so I took an entry and added. This conflicts with Godrej Agrovet so I will need to review things here once I get brainstorming time.
    b) Reviewing other opportunities here.

• Consumers and others:
    a) VIP Ind, Tasty Bite, V Guard, Indigo, and Creative Newtech are on my watchlist.
    b) Have taken a very small position in Creative but I am not sure if I will be able to take a large position here.
    c) Something similar happened in VIP industries where I added and exited within the same week. But it seems very interesting.

These are some of the major changes I can think of. There were some other transactions too but I will need some time to maintain everything in my excel again and then update here.

As of now, I am burdened with a few things in my personal life which should last for a year or two. Luckily, I saw it coming earlier and was able to make most bets accordingly. I think I’ll be able to update properly after June or else September/October this year but too soon to confirm so let’s see.

Disclaimer: I am not a SEBI registered advisor or analyst. This is my personal view and not a recommendation. I am often wrong and do change my views without being able to inform anyone.

1 Like