Potential wealth creators portfolio: Views Invited

I won’t say all , but most of the IPOs are not of good quality, for holding long … few are already below IPO price.

There are many from peak of 65 stocks i bought it around 20 … Few reason are - inconsistent revenue/profits, cyclic sector, wanted to reduce exposure to a particular sector, few IPO applied only for listing gains, few were only momentum play etc.
Now I’m sticking with leader’s of that particular sector which has a huge moat … prefer to hold stocks for next ten years without shuffling every now and then.

Each stock allotment is around 5% . holding 10% cash

Watchlist - Abbott India

2 Likes

Nice portfolio! I am thinking of adding some new stocks.

Can we please know the reasonings for
aarti above Deepak nitrite
Hdfc bank above ICICI Bank
Divis above laurus

Deepak nitrate has commodity element , Aarti is more of a speciality chemical company… and i wanted to reduce exposure to a particular sector…

ICICI Bank books looks clean now but I won’t invest where their was corporate misgovernance , fraud and fund mismanagement , especially in financials - never know when buried skeletons will reemerge.
At present valuations of HDFC bank is also reasonable.

Lauras lab has problem with their ARV business , they are expanding to other areas how they shape up will need to track … Divis is more established player , with consistent top- bottom line…

4 Likes

You might like to review 1,2,3 ,6 ,8,11,14,15,16,18. These all seem overvalued even at current prices. Readjusting the PE benchmark wrt low-liquidity scenario and discounting older growth-assumptions in slowing-down economies.

2 Likes