NMDC-Value or Cyclical?

When did you receive it?

Sr. No. Company Name ISIN Quantity Debit / Credit Date and Time
1 NMDC STEEL LIMITED # EQUITY SHARES INE0NNS01018 600.000 Credit 05/12/2022 21:43:34
Please check your mail registered with account and CDSL has sent mails also on 5th Dec.

anyone can guess about listing date and price ??

1 Like

I believe listing should happen in January 2023 and price should be around 26 Rs per share based on MOFS report.

2 Likes

NSL Shares are already credited to the demat account and can be viewed by logging into cdsl Demat account…

https://web.cdslindia.com/myeasinew/Home/Login

On Kotak Securities today’s the first time I’m seeing NSL shares in my account. Price shown is ₹97.83. i don’t think it is being traded yet as there is no buy/sell or change in price being shown.

1 Like

Hello All,
Is there any update from ICICI Direct on this?
I can see stock code and Quantity but no other details like price available.

Disc : Invested in NMDC.

Price is decided on the listing day … currently it is valued at face value which is 10.

Is there any update on the listing date?
BSE has approved the listing on 30 December 2022 in principle.
After 12th Jan 2023, there is no update about listing date.

NMDC Steel: Government gets multiple EoIs for privatising NMDC Steel - The Economic Times (indiatimes.com)

2 Likes

NMDC raises iron ore prices - The Hindu

2 Likes

Is there any update on date by which an investor can start trading in NMDC Steel stock?

It has been allocated long back but unable to trade till today.

Disc : Invested. Also received NMDC steel shares a month back or more.

2 Likes

Centre receives representations to merge RINL with SAIL or NMDC: MoS Kulaste | Mint (livemint.com)

Listing of NMDC Steel will happen within end of this month.

NMDC will acquire 10% of stake in NMDC Steel. The stake is with GOI. The price discovery might be based on market discovery.

Listen at 47.00 min to 50 min.

Source from NMDC concall. https://www.nmdc.co.in/cms-admin/Upload/Media_Gallery/9d8da79d685c49e3b5da5a257996ca69_20230215171715182.mp3

9 Likes

NMDC Steel listing on 20th Feb .Notice Number

3 Likes

in the current allocation we have about 60.79% shares with NMDC steel & is it that NMDC will acquire another 10% from open market quota and increase the share allocation to 60.79%+10% = 70.79%???

in the upcoming listing quota 60.79%+6.60%+20.23% = 87.52% of share quota is associated to GOI+DII+FII and only have 12.34% within public hand. without a bulk deal option on table NMDC only left with open market buy or institutions trade off on listing date. If this is the case acquiring 10% of quota in open market pool definitely kick in the price to higher levels, is it the understanding right?

1 Like

I can be wrong, feel free to correct me.
Open market buy can trigger the price but definitely things are never simple as they seems in market.
There can be various manipulations like stock correction first, cause why would promoters buy at this valuation. Also I think there is no deadline for them, it can take months or year for them to get ratio right

1 Like

At one point @18 min Management refuses why they are holding 8000 cr cash in hand.

1 Like

what if they sell only 50.79% stake and keep rest 10%?

What i read is that Govt hold 60.79% out of which they are planning to sell 50.79 %. Remaining 10% they will sell to NMDC

3 Likes