Thanks for the suggestions, both looked great, these two now constitute all of my tech portfolio!
its better to stick to quality names till you get your hands dirty and learn to analyse small and midcap companies. The list of "safe stocks " you have put up seems a good list
@hitesh2710 I tried to, but couldn’t move, the stock story were too convincing, I held onto IndiaMart, AFFLE, HLEGLASS and now have more than 100% returns on them, Affle seems to be too expensive now, if the earnings don’t grow, will exit partially!
Still invested in IndiaMart & HLEGLAS would love an exit strategy for these, initially I bought for 3-4 year holding atleast, but they have grown too much!
- Axtel Ind…Hmmmm ??? do you really need it?
I asked myself this question & then sold off completely, but then reentered after excellent results & enjoying 40% returns on them, will keep tracking the results!
Recent changes to the portfolio, sold off Bata India => Poor results
Sold off IONEXCHANGE after it gave me the desired returns of 20%, wanted to exit because of low promoters holding & staggered growth.
Sold offSTRTECH after poor results & bad debt
Sold off SIRCA because they were trying out too much, they haven’t yet decided on what they should focus on.
Thinking of selling Blackrose, subpar results & fear of oversupply.
Exited DMART, RELAXO & VBL in the fight to concentrate the portfolio & poor results!
- Alkyl Amines : Market leader & innovative products
- DIVISLAB: Saw good number & wanted a part of this Pharma growth story
- LTI & HCLTECH: Best in class tech companies, well diversified & excellent growth in this June quarter
- GUJTHEMIS: Excellent promoters & they proved they can deliver the turn around story, recently changed the business model from contract manafactruing to direct to sales!
- ULTRACHEMCO: Best in class cement player. Excellent numbers & hopin for infra to revive the economy, also read the whole thread of VP cylical industry: Cement
- Also lost a lot in Kilpest, invested a small amount, now unable to exit because of iliiquidity!