Needl.Ai: On-demand truly seamless data access on the fly?

@KuntalShah In the introductory session you had mentioned that Sentiment Analysis will be available for Conference Calls. Can you please confirm if the same feature is available with Needl.ai. If yes, can we know how to access the same.

Members, if you find the post as violation of forum practices, you can delete it.

@nityanandparab Captwist provides sentiment analysis for conference calls. We have latest earning conference calls page with sentiment score for bull (+ve) and bear(-ve). You can search over these conference calls along with historic ones at search page.

At this point, we are working with conference call transcripts only. but we are actively working on increasing coverage to other document types like press release, annual reports and so on. Give it a try. if you find it useful or have suggestions on how to improve, would love to talk.

6 Likes

For us biggest focus currently is on your private data from email to chats and public data such as Sebi to a forum such as valuepickr and give users a unified view, unified search and processing, and unified collaboration across data agnostic to app or source where data originates. Since launch in September 2021 users have integrated 21 TB of private data in Need and used same to locate, convert and get things done within Needl.

Here is a preview of what we are working on

Good to see you jhasuraj working on the same and Many more providers coming.

Btw there are many Transcript searches and analyzers now. Some of the links provided:

https://finsight.ai./

4 Likes

You will have to add BSE data to your source and then you can filter same or add BSE transcripts to your source

:bulb: Needl.ai is excited to announce the launch of its knowledge series, The Right Signal !

In a world drowning in noise, it is important to identify and amplify the right signal. For this, you need to be equipped with the proper knowledge and the right tools.

We’re kicking off the series with our first webinar on the emerging landscape of electric vehicles in India and the evolving trends in the industry.

Join Needl.ai’s very own Founder, with over three decades of value investing experience, Mr. Kuntal Shah, in conversation with Mr. Ravin Mirchandani, an expert in the EV mobility sector and the CEO of Ador Digatron.

Navigate the waters of the EV industry with years’ worth of knowledge and experience condensed into an action-packed 60 minutes, so that you take away as much value as possible.

Seats are limited and filling up fast, so hurry!

Register now for the free webinar: Webinar Registration - Zoom

When: Thursday, 24th March, 2022

Time: 5:00 PM IST

1 Like

Hey Kuntal

Heard there is A Needl.ai demo coming up?
Could you please share the details here.

We have taken feedback from multiple sources and revamped our product substantially which we want to showcase and take feedback to build a better product and user experience.

Please join us and discover new ways to manage Information overload and make better decisions

• Note-taking app to add content and write your notes and share them automatically with your predefined set of people.
  • Priority and Noise filters to reduce junk, tags, Bookmark, etc
  • Added millions of content sources: Youtube, podcasts, blogs, media, and RSS feeds

Android APP laucnhed and Apple ios coming soon

Please join the webinar on 25th Feb at 11:30 AM IST and details are below:

https://twitter.com/NeedlAi/status/1623252725113978880?s=20

1 Like

A wealth of information creates a poverty of attention said Herbert Simon.

Let’s discuss how to deal with information overload without the fear of missing critical information.

Webinar on Feb 25, 2023, at 11:30 AM IST. http://bit.ly/3jEraiV

4 Likes

I wanted to express my gratitude for providing us with such an excellent tool. It has been incredibly useful for my work. However, I have a few queries and requests that I would like to bring to your attention.

Firstly, I was wondering if there is a way to search for specific keywords within Exchange filings. I have saved a list of keywords in my feed section, and I would like to be able to select all these keywords at once and obtain the relevant output. Additionally, it would be greatly beneficial if the keywords could be highlighted in the output links whenever multiple keyword criteria are fulfilled.

Secondly, I would like to know if the keyword search functionality includes capturing SME submissions as well. It would be valuable to have access to this information within the search results.

Lastly, I have a suggestion for an additional feature. It would be incredibly helpful if there could be a tick box option to ensure that only exact matches of the keywords are displayed in the output. This would allow for more precise and targeted search results.

I am more than happy to provide any further clarification or information if needed. Thank you once again for your exceptional tool and your attention to these queries.

Hi Abhishek,

Great to know you’ve been liking the tool. Allow me to answer your queries below.

1. You can add all the keywords while creating the feed. The feed creation process will give you the option to also enter the keywords you wants to exclude from the results. Moreover, you can also upload a bulk CSV file of all the keywords. Once done, you can select “BSE filings” as the source in the feed creation process itself. This will ensure that you get all the information from exchanges that contain any of the added keywords.
  2. All the keywords will be highlighted in the results body by default.
  3. We capture all the submissions (regulatory filings) that are being made on BSE (for India) including SMEs.
  4. You can ensure the exact match for the keywords by adding double quotes (“”) in your keywords in step 1.

Let me know if this helps. Happy to connect on a call with you to show you around and answer any further questions you might have. I am available at mridul@needl.ai. Thanks!

1 Like

HI Mridul, can we please connect over a call to discuss about the product,