Needl.Ai: On-demand truly seamless data access on the fly?

Hi @KuntalShah how to get invite for the webinar ?

2 Likes

Looking forward to receiving an invite to Needl.ai. On another note, once you are ready, maybe you should consider putting it up on hacker news (https://news.ycombinator.com/), for feedback (its a tech community managed by Y Combinator) and maybe launch on ProductHunt.com. @KuntalShah

1 Like

Thanks for the inputs and we shall do so.
Currently we are changing UI/UX of product and fixing glitches and bugs.
Taking inputs of power users and once modification done we shall roll out

I shall post it here only
Will get it done soon
Kuntal

1 Like

We urge you to register on website to be eligible and to fast track access as VP community member fill a very short form with three fields below. Needl is a privacy first organization and your data shall not be shared with anyone else.

This Form is private

1 Like

@KuntalShah In the webinar you have shown that we can provide the data/files from Google Drive. Would like to know will that data be copied to AWS storage and further processed or it will be processed directly from the GDrive?

Data is read and copied from Drive and stored in needl AWS and processed in cloud

1 Like

Thanks for your comparison on X1 and from what I read in your message Needl looks like an excellent product. I also used alfresco but I think from the looks of it Needl does far more than x1 or alfresco

Are you targetting only valuepikr or your audience is likely to be anyone that would need such a service, eg, corporates

The reason I am asking you is that if you want to market it in EU, there are strong data protection laws and you might probably like to look on ways around it from the onset. For eg, hosting it on EU servers where data doesnt leave EU is usually the most cheapest way to accomplish that. Also hosting it in a country that has similiar laws allows one to market the services accross all other countries. For instance Australia has strong data protection laws that the EU recognizes and data held there usually passes EU data protection laws.

I am sure you and your team already know all this but I thought at the risk of sounding pendantic its worth mentioning anyway.

Hope to see more of the product when its launched.

1 Like

Needl Team is inviting you for a demo followed by Q&A related to needl.ai

Topic: Needl Demo
Time: May 22, 2021 10:30 AM India

Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 981 6894 3685
Passcode: 746435
One tap mobile
+19292056099,98168943685#,*746435# US (New York)
+12532158782,98168943685#,*746435# US (Tacoma)

Dial by your location
+1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
Meeting ID: 981 6894 3685
Passcode: 746435
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/abET2UwyDS

8 Likes

Get started with Needl (needl.ai) :rocket:

https://twitter.com/NeedlAi

Really excited for the webinar and hope to learn more. Have also registered/applied for fast track access :slight_smile:

I am especially impressed by all the safeguards taken to protect data and privacy of the users. What we need to appreciate is that this is possibly the first app which would have access to literally all our data (if we chose to configure it that way). It thus becomes very important not just for the privacy but also security standards to be as high as the sources from which data is being taken (Gmail, Whats app). Of course the fact that their entire code is on AWS and uses KMS Encryption definitely helps.

@KuntalShah , I was wondering since I could not find this part online (on the website), does needl.ai also follow GDPR? I know that GDPR is a european law, but most tech companies have built GDPR compliance for their global user base. This provides me an additional sense of security when I use Gmail/Whats app etc. I suspect that you already follow GDPR compliance for all your users since your users could be based out of europe but just wanted to confirm once. :smiley:

1 Like

we shall have to be GDPR compliant at some point as we enter mature and also bulk of our market is in developed economies where knowledge workers like lawyers, consultants, Chartered accountants and others spend huge amount of time organizing, sorting, searching and processing data

anyone having a high volume of data with high noise content and low signal value, high velocity and variety, and data residing in large no of silos and venues is our addressable market

#secondbrain #productivity

Thanks, VP community, and @Donald for the opportunity. In the span of two weeks, we have got almost 1000 users to sign up for needl.ai is what i am being told

2 Likes

Needl is your single source of truth for all your business information management needs.

Take us for a spin and let us know if you hit any road bumps along the way.

Should you need any help please reach out to us. Being a small company, we ask for your patience as we scale and improve Needl for you.

Cheers,
Kuntal and Vikram

Get started with Needl (needl.ai) :rocket:

https://twitter.com/NeedlAi

7 Likes

A unified, integrated view of all your data from email, chats, notes, drives as well as information from your most frequently visited websites, RSS, podcasts, subscription websites and industry websites into a single feed.

A single deep search across all data sources – documents including all media. Even scanned images of newspaper clippings! A smart integrated ML-based search brings the most relevant data, to your fingertips.

Deep search locates exact keywords within documents and extracts information on the fly!

Advanced and granular filters help find everything about a company, a sector, a topic, a trend, effortlessly!

Amplify signals with custom feeds. Create feeds based on data sources, contacts, keywords and tags. Keep real-time track of companies, peer sets, sectors, investors or topics of research.

All industry documents in one place - BSE Filings, Conference Calls, SEBI, SEC documents along with detailed filters to know about shareholder traction, insider trading, change in personnel etc.

Needl custom crawls your most trusted, industry-specific, and most visited websites so, when you search, the most relevant data comes first. Your most relevant data is no longer buried under advertiser listing and, you never miss what is important to you and your business!

ML-based auto-tagging of documents and files - Say goodbye to directory structure and tedious manual saving and storing of data. Needl auto tags and stores all your data basis report type, author institution, document type, source of data to relieve you from the mundane and time-consuming data management tasks!

Clip voluminous tabular data from PDF to excel and clip lengthy words from an image or a PDF to a word document in a jiffy!

Our AI engine creates an auto summary of the lengthy conference call transcripts along with the sentiment analysis of the call.

Continuous backup and permanent storage of all your data. No matter where you received the document from or in which format, Needl autosaves it for you, forever! An attachment in your email or an image or video someone shares with you over a chat. You no longer need to download it and save it. Needl does it automatically.

Instantly share information with friends and colleagues. Share any email, any message, any document or any media instantly via email, messenger, or social media. Maintain privacy and security with granular temporary access controls.

Security vault of all your data
We are ad free and you control your data! Integrate the entire app or choose selected data to be integrated with Needl. We give you wide integration choices which you control. De-link and delete apps anytime.

Privacy first
Your data remains 100% encrypted, stays within the AWS Cognito Service and only you can view your data. We use OAUTH 2.0 authentication to sync your applications. This means we do not store any login credentials or passwords for your integrated apps.

13 Likes

Folks - After being active into Investing and a voracious reader with good industry networking, this is the first time I have seen a Market Veteran floating a Al/ML based information retrieval tool at this phase of his career, more than that this tool comes directly from Horse mouth that is Kuntal Ji himself. A man who has been there, done that all hands on for more than three decades now, if he designed something from scratch for his needs, we can not go wrong about the capabilities and workflow of this platform.

I read some background on Kuntal Ji, but i did not know its the same gentleman behind this framework.

When I invest its the Management that is make or break for me in a business, ditto this time, the only reason I got my hands on this framework was because of the management, Kuntal Ji.

Above, look at this synopsis how Mr. Kuntal phases the evolution of investment evolution and see the last box I circled and thats the genesis of NEEDLE.AI.

Now I can connect the dots that what made Kuntal Ji conceptualize this framework and what should we expect out of it.

Those who need double click on who is Kuntal Shah and what is his investment journey and his mental models please read this comprehensive interview.

https://moiglobal.com/wp-content/uploads/MOI-Presentation-Transcript-Final.pdf

Thank you Kuntal Ji. Indebted for your contribution SIR.

(On a lighter and commercial note - you already have a paying customer confirmed.)

Regards,
Ankur

2 Likes

Thanks Ankur for your kind words
Needl is designed for people who take one time pain and effort to set up their system of intelligence and get rewards of same out of lifetime akin to value investing.

Happy to demo the use case to broader audience of how i am using it to save time and gain filtered insights by distilling large amount of data

4 Likes

I missed the last demo. Eagerly waiting if we can have quick demo please?

Already have many questions… Because I have my self been using a scaled down version of such framework for my info retrieval and alerts WorkFlow.

Everyone who all are interested in DEMO and Walk through of capabalities?

4 Likes

We shall plan for a demo for the VP community soon
Meanwhile please create a feed of companies you track
The feed consisted of curated search from a combo of Twitter and WhatsApp is a good information source and a lab of observing human behavior

1 Like

Thankyou Kuntal Ji.

Few questions -

1- I added whatsapp app verified the qr but nothing happens then. All i see a popup saying its connected.

2- how can i add my own feeds to be tracked? If this feature is Not there it will be a big miss.

3- I have big list of keyword that I want to track. Any way I can upload it for each feed than defining it manually?

4- have we enabled platform to do advanced search like proximity, fuzzy, term weight? Your full text search framework already has it, just need to enabled addons. I am assuming you are using Solr or elastic search framework?

5 - Any way to crate alerts, since there is no app yet for notification how about email alerts to start with?

There are many more qts just want to focus on high impact first while we are improvising the framework.

1 Like

Please see the bottom right support section for WhatsApp-related issues. You can also raise support tickets there. It takes few minutes to approve the QR code so please bear in mind step by step process mentioned in the support section

you will see the feed creation section on the right-hand side with tab new and support section will guide you on same as well…you can see new tab next to My feed section

We shall allow for CSV import of keywords as well as alerts and notifications soon as its part of our product roadmap

we are using elastic and currently, it’s keyword search only at present. we shall enable semantic/NLP search soon

We are hiring for the Tech team aggressivley.

2 Likes