How to register with SEBI as a Research Analyst?

Thank you for the confirmation. I didn’t got any reference email id to send the acknowledgement also the regional officer is telling to contact the head office and no one is attending calls there.
Can you tell me whom to mail or any email id if possible.

You can forward your payment acknowledgement to SEBIPAY@sebi.gov.in along with the application details

2 Likes

Hi Mr Ashish
I am just filling up the form and I find a part regarding “Associate Companies”. Can you please tell what is that?

Regards

Apologies Aseem, I do not remember answering any question on associate companies. This might be a part of application as an corporate. Others who have filled the application recently might be able to help.

Does this course counts under the requirement? Seems like for 2023 too they’re offering the same course. Please reply if you tried it.

Can anyone please check if this would suffice. The only problem is instructions are not clear to many people as to which course would fall under the eligibility criteria.

Seeking Advice.

Things are getting funny with my application. Previously my application was showing approved but now it changed to under process again.

Hi Everyone,
Once the online application is submitted, do we have to mail them any documents? I got an automated mail with the filled form. Do I need to sign and mail them along with all the other documents which I had uploaded?

Regards

I think you need to keep checking your inbox and Spam for mail from someone in SEBI team.
I got my first mail around 2 weeks after submitting the application online, they will offer proper instructions.

Hi
I have submitted the application and couriered the documents to them. I notice that I am unable to login to the portal again. It seems my account is not working anymore on siportal. It keeps me error “User is not a valid Intermediary”. Is this normal? Are we not allowed to login to the siportal once we have submitted the application?

Anybody in this room who has applied for LLP/Pvt. Sebi Registration?

It’s been 3 months since I made the 10000 payment, but I still don’t have my SEBI registration number. Any suggestions on what to do now?

1 Like

@Ferrari1976 Hello ashish sir…gd mrng…i was always looking for such fruitful information. i also need these declaration formats and other template formats. can you please share with me on my email id? tfgpraveen@gmail.com

I have one more query:
“Net Worth greater than 1 lakh Rs. for Individuals (as verified by a CA issued certificate)”

1. Is there any specific format on which this verification needs to be done or it is a CA personal certificate which will be issued? please confirm
  2. and also please confirm whether any CA can issue this certificate or some specific CA only can issue this certificate?

Thank you in advance.

1 Like

Hello Praveen,

I think your CA will have a standard format for issuing the Net Worth certificate. Any CA can issue the certificate (after due diligence).

Will share the formats thru DM.

Regards,
Ashish Arole

Hello Sir,
Good Morning!
Thank you for reply. I will discuss with CA accordingly.

I am waiting your reply regarding sharing different formats.

Thank you in advance.

Regards
Praveen Gupta

thank u sir for sharing documents.

@Ferrari1976 Hi Ashish,
I went through the entire thread. It is informative & beneficial. I also wish to apply for RA. I have completed the IGNOU course & also cleared the NISM exam recently. Can you please share the declaration & other template formats?

Regards,
Aditya

2 Likes

Hello, please share the templates once you receive them. I am yet to appear in the NISM exam.
Thanks

Hello Sir,
Regarding infrastructure declaration, is it a mandatory requirement of such software, hardware ownership. what does it mean by hardware and domain ownership (means websites). can u please guide?

To conduct your business as a RA, you will need some kind of infrastructure setup. This infrastructure depends on what your research will need and then how you plan to interact with your customers.

If you are a fundamental analyst you will probably need a subscription to data providers like Capitaline. If you plan to use a website to garner subscriptions then you will need a domain and a hosting provider. So on an so forth.

SEBI will need to be convinced that you are ready to conduct your RA business.

sir…i got ur point but this is required after registration not before… plz correct me , if u have different understanding.