Hitesh portfolio

Very simply and logically summed up. Thank you!

Another comment from my end on the subject. A lot of people might call me crazy but Gruh at 16 times book doesnt seem very far from infosys at 100 times earnings in 2000.

Hi Hitesh,

Taking on from your comment @ IPCA with respect to short term pain.

Do you have any view on Suzlon in the light of recent events? And also on Sintex Industries when it comes to turn around in business.

Would like to hear your views if any.

I donā€™t hold Suzlon. Do hold Sintex.

Cheers!

HR,

Both suzlon and sintex suffer from debt overload.

I Like my turnarounds to be having nil/negligible debt.

Of the two I feel sintex might be a bit better placed. Suzlon seems to have sold its most prized asset.

Thanks Hitesh.

Hitesh Bhai

Can you tell us how your portfolio looks like now. Long time since I saw an update on the same. Any views on torrent pharma, natco pharma, anuh pharma and jenburkt pharma

Any idea why gruh finance has corrected from rs310 to rs267 after fantastic 3q results

What is your view on UNICHEM?

Thank you.

Bharat

EMPIRE COMPLEX - LOWER PAREL

2.5 lac sq feet built up

Generating rental income

EMPIRE PLAZA I - VIKHROLI

2.2 lac sq feet built up

Generating rental income

EMPIRE PLAZA II - VIKHROLI

2.0 lac sq feet built up

Should start Mid 2015

AMBERNATH

35 acres

Developing Phase

Other Companies they own

COMPANY

TURNOVER

VITRUM GLASS

133 Crore

EMPIRE MACHINE TOOLS

56 Crore

EMPIRE INDUSTRIAL EQUIPMENT

11 Crore

EMPIRE VENDING

EMPIRE FOODS

Heavy Promoter Buy Back

Disc: I am invested from 820 Levels

Hiteshbhai,

I find this company has deep moats.

All land they have built on, are owned by them at Historic prices.

While their manf. businesses do not make any significant profits,

Their rental incomes seem steadily growing

Your Views please

@aditi, I dont have much idea about empire inds so not much by way of views on it.

@bharat, Unichem suffers from lack of growth so doesnt seem to go anywhere.

@venkatesh, I dont have any views on the pharma companies u mention. Gruh correcting from 310 to 250 should not be a big deal. Look at other quality small and midcaps and most of them seem to have corrected 15-25% from tops.

Hitesh ji what is your opinion on Hawkins?

Thank you for reverting

Hiteshbahi, I also want to hear your views on Hawkins especially after they posted very bad results. If you have analyzed Hawkins post results, request you to throw some lights on it.

Discl: invested at lower levels

Hawkins results have been well below expectations.

And the stock price got a well deserved hammering.

It even makes me wonder if the cooker companies may be past their prime.

I see a lot of other companiesā€™ products in super stores like pigeon, vinod etc and I even get the feedback from sales persons that a lot of people are buying these.

Personally I exited Hawkins after holding for quite some time with reasonable (though not spectacular) gains.

The risk in Hawkins at this stage as I see are two fold

first is of course opportunity cost

and secondly if the spate of poor quarterly results continues and dividend is reduced from 60 to something lower then I cant see anything offering any kind of protection to the stock price.

Hi hitesh, what do you think about suzlonā€¦in context of new news flowsā€¦is it a turn around candidate?

pankaj

not much idea about suzlon. But stock seems to be reacting to news flow of sun promoters entering the stock. And all the alternative energy buzz from govt

Hi Hitesh,

What are your views on Ajanta vs Shilpa? While Ajanta is performing quite well continuously but Shilpa is being valued much higher on PE basis by Mr. Market. Is there any big earning explosion expected n Shilpa?

raj,

I Like consistency and predictability and hence prefer ajanta. Shilpa latest results seem to be lacklustre.

Mr Market is indeed a strange animal, valuing Shilpa higher than Ajanta. I guess part of it might be due to the oncology tag which adds to the sexiness of a pharma stock. :slight_smile:

Thanks Hitesh.

I too feel Ajanta is a better value with the kind consistency it has shown. If it continues performing the same way for next few quarters it is headed much higher.

Is Shilpa also going Hawkins way after one or two more Quarters ?

Mkt reaction to Shilpa numbers were really resilient ( similar to MPS). Everybody is hoping against hope now, its threeQuarters in a row with average numbers. As Fy14was superb so, may be FY16 is great again. US FDA approval is another trigger, which makes everybody hold on to it.

The stock did really well in last 3 months, but may underperform in next 6 months bec of valuations and avg numbers.

I think Oncology tag helps itin getting FMCG valuations, but then even Natco is much cheaper compared to Shilpa.

disc : invested, reduced little bit after Q3, also for cash reqdfor Can fin rights issue.

Hi Hitesh, did you look at biocon? it is in oncology space and next 2/3 years could be interesting.