Hitesh portfolio

Hi Hitesh,

Can you please share your views on Kitex Garments? It is trading sideways for past 2 quarters.

Thanks.

1 Like

@atul joshi, Biocon is mainly into insulines and biosimilars. As far as I know it has limited presence in oncology. And the growth has been quite tepid in biocon in terms of sales and profit growth. That seems to be reflected in stock price range.

@Swaminathan, Kitex garments ā€“ we have a thread on kitex garments which offers a lot of details on the company.

1 Like

Dear Hiteshji,

I managed to recover an old port on Eros Int which you had written. Havent seen much follow up on that.

Is there something which a novice investor like me is unable to catch.

Thanks and Regards

Supratik

supratik,

I didnt follow eros closely since a long time so dont have much idea about how things are with the company currently.

1 Like

hi hitesh ji please please updet your portfilio dont disscus about buy or sell only show your holding portfilio with buy priceā€¦please thanksā€¦thank once again

@hitesh

Hi Hitesh

I have seen your old post about Mold-tek Packaging?

What are your views on this company post the Q3 results. The management has mentioned about many interesting expansion plans for growth and have done a QIP of 55 Crores.

How do you see these latest developments?

Hitesh bhai - Can you please please post your top 5 holdings.

I have been following you from the equity desk days :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Jai Yogeshwar!

Hi HiteshBhai,

As i did not get answer on Kitex forum asking my doubt here. Hoping to get some information from you.

In case KGL and KCL merger happens, how will it benefit KGL share holders?

Wouldnā€™t the outstanding shares amount change as KCL shares would be added to KGL outstanding shares?

sunil,

I dont track kitex so not much idea about impact of merger or otherwise.

Wont be able to post my PF details as mentioned earlier elsewhere.

Dear Hitesh,

Can you please let me know your views on PTC India Financial Services.It has come down considerably from its highs.

Thanks and Regards,

Sagar

Dear Hitesh sir

plz view on for long term prospective 1)Just dial 2)wabco 3)Nucles 4)rane holding 5) Balmlawrie 6)munjal auto 7)multibase 8)nalco 9)pidilite 10)virat Ind 11)itc 12) zydus 13)noida 14) motilal 15)MPs i want to huge money invested in above co.s so plz guide me if possible

Dear Hitesh, I think a lot of people such as me are wondering on the cause of the lack of participation of Seniors such as yourself (Ayush, Donald etc.)in this wonderful forum compared to what has been in the past. Is there any particular reason (Sebi guidelines?) If so can we work around it? Donald are you working on something?

I have learnt so much from you guys and I do hope we get your guidance and participation as it was a couple of months back, feel a bit orphaned!

I second Vidursā€™ sentiments.

We are indeed feeling orphaned in absence of you seniors participating on this wonderful platform. ItsĆ¢ your hand holding that has made us understand the basic aspects of investing right.

Sincere request all seniors to resume their active participation. The need for your guidance to us immature lot is much more at this point in time than was ever before.

Thanks

1 Like

Of the whole list of stocks I am invested in only MPS and that too a long time back when it was around 330-340. Among the rest I think Pidilite and ITC look like compounders.

If you have invested/intend to invest in these companies huge sums of money then you better not rely on somebody elseā€™s judgement. Try to study the businesses involved, their prospects and the valuations currently they are commanding and then take a call. No use throwing darts blind folded.

@sagar, PFS is a govt entity involved in lending to power sector. Loan book growth is good

But try comparing its loan book growth, asset quality and business prospects and risks with another lender albeit in another sector the housing finance sector viz. canfin. You can put up your findings and then lets take things ahead from there.

Ilyas, vidur,

VP is a forum for learning ropes of investing. Donald has made enormous efforts to educate investors by various threads like the capital allocation and allied threads.

Plus we have so many success stories and some failure stories. (for my own self i even consider some stories wherein i did not participate in spite of adequate information as my own failure story)

I often go through such threads to try and figure out what I missed out in developing conviction to buy/hold in such stories.

Putting recommendations with all the data and plus and minus of any company would be akin to spoon feeding and I think most of the regular forum members are past that stage. So I think thereā€™s no use feeling orphaned.

I will of course try to participate as often as I can but I resent these stock specific queries without any adequate homework.

4 Likes

Hi Hitesh,

During the congress era PSUs were the untouchables but do you think with the modi gov, market would rate the PSUs on par with their private counterpart if they are performing?

Iā€™m referring to the likes of canfin, PTC finance. Some stocks like nbcc have shown promise.

Also you think pharma is THE sector leader of this bull run? How does one identify such trends early when almost all quality companies are rising.

Thanks

Niranjan

Dear Hitesh sir

plz view on for long term prospective 1)Just dial 2)wabco 3)Nucles 4)rane holding 5) Balmlawrie 6)munjal auto 7)multibase 8)nalco 9)pidilite 10)virat Ind 11)itc 12) zydus 13)noida 14) motilal 15)MPs i want to huge money invested in above co.s so plz guide me if possible

Of

** compounders.If **

folded.

Dear Hitesh sir

Thanks for advising but guide me which book i consider or other material i study the balance sheet or how to choose stock for long term like 15 year

@niranjan,

we seem to in a bull run of ā€œquality stocksā€ in various sectors. The valuations accorded to some such stocks atleast seems to be suggesting that.

pharma, private banks, HFCs, consumer discretionary and consumer staples all carry rich valuations in the current bull run and since earnings seem to be coming through, the valuations are sustaining/expanding.

@gaurang ray, you can begin with peter lynchā€™s one up on wall street and pat dorseyā€™s five rules for successful stock investing.

2 Likes

Hitesh bhai

What are the pros and cons ofTorrent pharma >

Would you pls share.

Am holding 1% of my pf. Intend to increase to 3 - 4 % ?