Hitesh portfolio

What about Mayur, Kaveri and Astral valuations? Are these hold or sell keeping in mind current run-up…

Hitesh Bhai

I understand you hold Deepak Fertilisers. Its manufacturer of specialty fertilisers and leads market in some chemical categories (being supplied to mining and pharma industries). It has seen strong growth in the past specially from year 2005 to 2010.After a downward spiral in stock price for long it seems that situation is improving since last one year.

Although valuation is cheap and history of good dividend yield works favourably, but the proposed gas price hike (wef April 2014) will increase cost of production. Do you see any lucrative appreciation in near future ? Please share your thoughts.

I would also request you to spare a moment and review my revised portfolio at http://www.valuepickr.com/forum/portfolio-q-a/953663350

Thanks in advance.

Irshad

@equity, Stocks you mention seem at upper end of valuations but since there is momentum one can keep riding them.

@irshad, Much of negativity of gas price hike is priced in at cmp for deepak fert. Plus for me its a trading bet.

hitesh.

@john smith

Investments cannot be based on the logic that since a and b company from group x have moved up, now it will be the turn of company c from group x to move up.

These might be okay for short term pops but wouldnt create a lot of wealth.

regarding futures and options, its not my cup of tea and hence no answers to that.

hitesh.

1 Like

Dear John,

Please avoid this kind of strategy. There is nothing called easy money and unlimited gains. Be patient, dont run after popular stocks.

The strategy that you are talking about has led to large losses for many investors. No one takes money to his home this way. Please avoid

Hi Hitesh,

I see that you too have taken a position in vst tillers. I too have been buying it over the last few days.

Considering that a) all the other quality stocks (including VP) have run up a lot b) vst tiller’s near/mid term prospects and reasonable P/E (although its at the high end of its own historical p/e), it looks like a strong buy even at the CMP. What do you think?. Also, what do you think is the max allocation % one can make in his portfolio?

Gautham…I personally feel, VST Tillers will max do a 1050-1100…unless there is a dividend/bonus

Gentleman,

May I invite your views on Just Dial?

Internet based company may scale up in a jiffy and market is unlimited and untapped

Dear John,

I think u have still not understood the essence of Valuepickr. This is not a forum where we give tips. We do not chase popular stocks and unreasonable valuations. Go through the threads of various stocks. Develop your own conviction.

Trust me, no one makes easy money. Money does not come fast. Be patient.Invest in good companies.

Also a humble advise : Do not invest in F&O Segment. Hardly any one makes money there. The kind of strategies your speak about are suicidal in markets. Never use this.

@gautam

regarding vst tillers I have a slightly different take than ashwini damani. I think in near future with tractors contributing majorly to revenues and profits the company will no longer be perceived as a single trick pony. There is likely to be re rating which is likely to be higher than the earlier band of 6-10 PE. So it might go much higher than what we expect.

@john smith. I dont have any idea about justdial or its business model. would request you to start a thread on justdial by doing a bit of groundwork and putting up a write up on the stock by following examples of other write ups other guys have put up.

As ashwini damani correctly puts up this is not a query forum. It is essentially for those who help themselves. So first efforts must be from your side and then a lot of helping hands would go up.

thanks ashwini, hitesh for your views. yes hitesh. i too feel, it might undergo a p/e re rating. lets see how it goes.

dicl: invested

Hi hitesh

Sir can u tell me top 5 good stocks should buy in current time? If bjp wins which stocks will be multibagger in next 5 year?

a, b, c, d and e. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hitesh Bhai,

Where does your current opinion stand on Granules India. There is a clear case of margin expansion since the last 3-4 quarters due to the commissioning and ramping of FD volumes. However, the ROCE still looks abysmal compared to other pharma companies due to the commodity nature of the drugs the company deals in.

I am worried about what happens once the plant reaches full capacity utilisation which hopefully should happen in a couple of quarters as I understood there are no significant expansions or game changer actions planned?

There is not much activity on the Granules thread of late and I was keen to have your opinion. Thanks!

Abhishek

Hi hitesh sir

A,b,c,d,e ???

What your view for mtnl , acropetal tech and polytex india for long term?

Should i enter in this current time?

Hi Bhargav,

This is not a tip forum… Please do your own homework and if you have any doubt or need any guidance, seniors like Hitesh Bhai are there to guide you.

hiteshsir.

vsttillerhasstartedproductionathosur. whatwouldyourtakeonitwithbadmonsoonpredictedthisyear.

capitalresearchhascomeoutwithrecommendationsof 1250

iknowthisquarterwouldbegood.butwhataboutthenextyear.

hiteshsir.

vsttillerhasstartedproductionathosur. whatwouldyourtakeonitwithbadmonsoonpredictedthisyear.

Hi Hitesh and Tausif,

Please look into my comments on VST Tillers thread. The Feb data for VST doesnt look good.

hiteshsir.

@abhishek, I dont follow granules too much. So not much idea on that.

@tausif, ringa, Regarding vst numbers the jan and feb number put up by ringa seem to be balancing each other out. and tillers still would be the higher revenue contributor so it needs to be seen how it fares overall in march 14 quarter. Regarding fy 15, with hiked production capacities, it would be able to expand its geographical reach also. I expect good numbers in fy 15.