Hitesh portfolio

Hello Hitesh Bhai,

From what level I should look for buying Repco. ?

Hitesh Bhai

It seems you missed my postā€¦

Irshad

irshad,

Sorry Missed ur post.

I dont follow either niit or lumax auto.

we have a thread on lumax auto where u can get more info.

regards

hitesh.

Hi Hitesh Bhai,

Are you still tracking swaraj engines?

@sunil,

I dont follow swaraj engines.

But seems the company is doing well.

Dear Hitesh

Hi

I have recently joined this space and posted my portfolio - Have been gaining overall above 40% in last two yrs in overall portfolio - I have been following your portfolio and comments very closely and like to thank you for many teachings that I have been able to understood from your comments to others

Wld request you to see my space and review if you have time

Thanks

Varun

http://www.valuepickr.com/forum/portfolio-q-a/527379474

Hitesh, Given the correction in Kaveri Seeds, Is it right time to accumulate or wait for some more dips ? Also do you see any new opportunistic bets ?

@pavan, Looking at market movement in last couple of days, we might be in for a different kind of rally esp in the beaten down sectors like banks, metals, infra etc where there is apparent under ownership. As long as the appetite for these kind of stocks lasts the quality small and mid caps which have rallied hard are likely to stay range bound/consolidate.

So at a specific valuation comfort one can initiate a buy in stocks like kaveri etc.

Hitesh Bhai

Iā€™ve Kaveri in my portfolio at an average rate of Rs 330. I want to increase my stake by 50%. Is it ok to buy at present price. I can hold it for 3 years. What do you think?

Thanks in advance.

Irshad

irshad,

You can go through kaveri thread, management q&a posted on kaveri thread and decide on your query.

Increasing the stake depends upon existing portfolio allocation and risk profile.

regards

hitesh.

@Hitesh - And while looking at market cap it is very essential to look at the Enterprise Value because only market cap is often a factor which is misguiding(. E.g Textile sector stocks)

Sir you quoted example of textile sector for importance of Enterprise Value. I could not understand the connection. If you donā€™t mind could you please elaborate on it.

It would be of great help.

Hi,

Can you please comment of mafatlal industries?

Seems to be having a good brand recall, because of its long term existence as a quality player. Hearing a lot about its plant modernization plans recently and also management increased their stake heavily. Also, profit in the last FY has increased substantially.

@isaacā€¦ I dont have much idea on mafatlal inds.

@equityā€¦ enterprise value is the amount of money required to purchase any company. And that includes the outstanding debt plus market cap. Many companiesā€™ market cap optically looks very cheap. But if u add the debt then the amount increases. U can apply this calculations to various textile companies like vardhman inds, sutlej inds, and other companies in infra sector or companies like suzlon or sintex etc to get an idea on what I mean.

Conversely for cash rich companies like fdc, things will work in exactly reverse order.

Hitesh Bhai,

I need some guidance between which pharma company I should go with - Ajanta Pharma or Alembic Pharma?

Having read details on both here at Valuepickr Iā€™m leaning towards Ajanta Pharma.

However the thing holding me back is the big debt of close to 400 crores they are looking to take (I guess they are only taking $35 mil = 200 odd crores, rest is through internal accruals - is that true?) viz a viz the reducing debt situation in Alembic.

As of today between the two which company has better prospects going ahead - over say a 2-3 year period? To me Ajanta Pharma looks reasonably priced taking a forward view if they do grow at a consistent 20 %.

To me prospects of both the companies look good. But I need to pick only one! Please advise.

aman

I feel ajanta could be a slightly better pick currently only bcos its revenues are more diversified than alembic. Some kind of USFDA sanctions could hurt alembic more than ajanta.

And ajanta doesnt seem to be showing any signs of slowing down yet. I wouldnā€™t worry too much about a debt of 200 crores or 400 crore for a company that has robust cash flows.

Even based on fy 15 earnings estimates, ajanta seems attractive.

This is a purely personal viewpoint and so take a final call by doing due diligence.

regards

hitesh.

@Hitesh Bhai - Thank you sirā€¦ I understood itā€¦ Will use it on few textile companies to get a better grip of the conceptā€¦

Thanks a ton

Thank you Hitesh bhai. Appreciate your help.

I will surely do my own homework before taking next steps.

Regards,

Aman

Hiteshji, I wanted to know the perspective and reasoning of different senior investors like you and hence I have a question for you:

Which sectors do you feel will be tremendous wealth creators in the coming decade? The sector that comes to my mind is rural finance. A lot of market veterans are of the opinion that organised agriculture while some of them feel that consumption story catering to Indiaā€™s ever increasing population is going to be the theme moving forward. Sir, what is your take?

nishant,

Rural theme is touted to be the next big thing. That will encompass agri related stocks like seeds, agrochem, agri related auto, rural finance which should include small ticket HFCs , some deep rooted fmcg companies dominating in rural products etc. I think higher penetration of Maggi and such kind of products to rural areas might also be interesting.

Among other sectors I think pharma and consumer sectors remain ever green.

Personally I usually go stock wise rather than sector wise. Its often in hindsight that one can make a call on sectoral bull runs.

regards

hitesh.

Hello Hiteshji

My current portfolio allocation

Avanti

Alembic

Ajanta

Shilpa

ITC

Mayur

Kaveri

VST tillers n tractors

PI industries

Should I increase my allocation in any of this at CMP, kindly advise.