Hitesh portfolio

ANOTHER VERY INTERESTING CHART PATTERN IS THAT OF SHASUN PHARMA.

It is one of the biggest manufacturers of ibuprofen (brufen) api. Company now seems on a strong growth path. detailed fundamental research report available at foll link.

http://www.indianivesh.in/Research/ViewResearch.aspx?id=1

chart attached with explanations.

Hitesh bhai,

Sunidhi security has come up with a report of Venus remedies. Any thought on it. It is showing a double bottom formation as per them. Do you see the same in your chart.

SUBASH,

venus has bullish chart formation. and double bottom gets confirmed only once it breaks out above 341.

attaching an interesting flag pattern earlier seen in venus and targets duly achieved. explanations given in chart attached.

Hello Hitji, Hawkins right now have big allocation in my portfolio (around 47%) which I am intended to reduce. PCCB issue is not going to resolve at least in few weeks I think. I want to deploy the proceedings in two small caps stocks, which among these do you think deserve fresh purchase at cmp: Ajanta, Kaveri, J B and Techno electric? Of course for a long term view unless some trigger is there to move out.

I think jb and techno electric fit the bill as ajanta and kaveri are on market’s radar whereas the former two seem to be out of favor inspite of a lot of things going good for the company. This is mainly to do with undervaluation and upside potential from current levels and do not reflect the strength of business which would be better in ajanta and kaveri.

Hi Hiteshbhai,

Look at Umang Dairies. Look like classic post-BIFR Turnaround play withconsistentlydecreasing debt andnetworthmoving towards positive value and stock consolidating for some years.

Its JK group backed domesticconsumptionplay.

Regards

Sameer

Hi Hitesh bhai,

Let me put my first query in this website.

Am wondering why you have not included VST Tillers in your core portfolio…

rz,

shanid.V.H

Hi HiteshBhai and other Valuepickr members,

Can you please teach us on “How to interpret F&O data(Call/Put OI, Put/Call Ratio)?”.

I heard somewhere that “Nearer we to expiry, more clearer prediction we can give from F&O data interpretation???”

Thanks in advance

Samir

rz,shanid.V.H

hi shanid,

vst tillers remains a good bet for the patient investor.

in the near term though there dont seem to be too many triggers and hence i am not holding it.

once its tractor manufacturing starts in full swing growth may resume again.

1 Like

hi

i dont know anything about these things. I never look at these f&o data so no idea.

regarding umang dairies, i dont have too much idea about the company but you can start a thread on it with whatever you can dig out and then people can start contributing with additional views and datapoints.

during the last week, i exited hawkins fully and replaced it with ajanta. ajanta now occupies around 11% of the portfolio.

hi hiteshbhai,

any reasons for exit from hawkins. you were quite bullish on this one for the next 2-3 years.

I still am bullish on long term prospect. But in shorter term since the pollution issue is still not settled inspite of passage of around 2-3 quarters, I think company will continue to report lacklustre results for next couple of quarters as well. So my expectation is to get a better entry point and avoid opportunity cost.

Another problem I see is that a couple of quarters of poor results might lead to mass exodus and due to low liquidity there might be a lot of price damage. This is a hypothetical possibility but as mentioned earlier I dont want to incur opportunity cost.

1 Like

Hi Hitesh Bhai,

What is the pecking order for Ajanta, Unichem and FDC at current levels? All three have corrected.

Cheers

Vinod

vinod,

I would put

1). Unichem

2). Ajanta

3). FDC

based on cmp.

http://www.thehindubusinessline.com/features/investment-world/opportunities-back-home-for-indian-pharma/article3994687.ece?ref=wl_features

Hi Hiteshbhai,

what are India focused best long term pharma bets for lifestyle dieases???

Thanks in advance

Sameer

hitbhai,

What are your views on Sanghvi Movers at CMP?

http://www.thehindubusinessline.com/features/investment-world/opportunities-back-home-for-indian-pharma/article3994687.ece?ref=wl_features Link: http://www.thehindubusinessline.com/features/investment-world/opportunities-back-home-for-indian-pharma/article3994687.ece?ref=wl_features

Hi Hiteshbhai,

what dieases???

Thanks in advance

Sameer

SAMIR,

long term pharma bets in the life style diseases – most of them have run up a lot. best among the lot seems to be sun pharma.

but i feel going forward there might be higher appetite for the speciality plays in pharma sector and thats where our discussed stocks like unichem, ajanta etc should fit in.

I still maintain that valuation wise and in terms of potential upside from cmp, ajanta and unichem could offer very good potential.

Looks like a low risk entry point at cmp of around 95 for someone with patience.

Utilisation rates of cranes needs to be monitored besides the debt situation.

1 Like

hitbhai

what is your view on commercial eng. expansion plan and rerating candidate. chart is also good.