Hitesh portfolio

Alike Neuland Labs, Justdial ltd. also doesn’t look like to be in a Long Term Bull run mode. I guess this too has finished its monthly 5th wave and will now correct given the divergence. The key is whether the price and MACD both break-out of the All time high zone. then that will become a good entry point into the stock.

Disclaimer - This is just a study, I could be wrong, I am just expressing my technical views for long term timeframe with monthly candle stick pattern.

Sorry @hitesh2710 bhai if I have crossed my limits!

1 Like

@ameydesai

Neuland has a daily (and even weekly ) gap down after a very big run up. Plus as you mention, there are bearish divergences. On monthly chart there is a big bearish candle covering the body of previous bull candle. There are multiple evidences to suggest bearish bias in the stock.

I don’t use Elliot Waves too much because I don’t understand its interpretation very well. Just to see how it works I have been following a few EW experts who put up their views on TV channels, and found them partially correct at best. For me, simpler methods have worked well till now and continue to work well.

@Kuldeepjadeja I don’t track Just dial too closely.

8 Likes

Hitesh Bhai can you please share your insights on Rallis India Chart.

Dear Knowledge sharers and seekers,

Entered this counter today and looking gradually to build up position.

Rationale -

1. Promoter (Gateway Distripark) is aggresive in enhancing it’s stake.
  2. It’s presence in growing Cold chain logistics and getting consolidated.
  3. Breaking out of multi year consolidation (double bottom formation), subsequently forming bullish flag pattern.

Hitesh bhai & members, looking for inputs which I may have missed.

1 Like

@ameydesai @hitesh2710 Fundamentally, Next year can be soft for Neuland labs, that’s why the stock has corrected. But 2026 should be a bumper year. So it’s a long term story and the journey is going to be lumpy.

3 Likes

But market has already started discounting FY26. So, there shouldn’t be much correction to the stock price, unless there is some unforeseen event which postpones FY26 (expected) performance to FY27.

1 Like