Hitesh portfolio

hitesh sir

what do you think abour todays ajanta rally is it entered in overpriced zone. any chances or further correction? you are still in ajanta waiting for your valuable comment sir thank you in advance.

unichem fy 13 eps expected to be close to 13.5-14. I dont know about surprises. would like to wait till saturday.

ajanta – Its difficult to guess how high it will go. Its a dream ride. Valuation is a matter decided by markets. I think we need to see how tax rates play out going forward.

I had gotten out around 675 levels.

Hi Hitesh,

What to do with the fertilizer stocks ? Do you track GSFC? It is qutoting discount to fair value and now after yes’day bad results,it is hovering around 55/- .Given its low Price earnings multiples of around 4 now,is this right time to buy ?

Not much idea about fertiliser companies.

Hitesh Bhai

Hope all is well…Just wanted to check on Can Fin Homes… seems like the stock is in accumulation mode… i am just trying to understand what could go wrong … because i am fairly convinced that its just a matter of time before the markets corrects this undervaluation and we have a stock here thats going to give us the lovely combination of multiple rerating alomg with growth. Am looking at adding to my positions here and was just playing devil’s advocate to figure out what could go wrong.

Many thanks in advance…

Maybe the mkt is treating Canfin as a typical PSU banking stock.Few more qtr of similar performance will lead to rerating.

The new CMD of Canara Bank Mr RK Dubey is a veryaggressivego getter with a stellar track record at PNB.Mr Illango the CMD at Canfinshouldgel well with Mr Dubey n the team should surely deliver.

maybe Chattisgarh investment is doing lot of jobbing astheyunfortunately hole 14% of stock.

The thing that could go wrong would be deterioration in asset quality with higher NPAs. till now the slate is clean but we need to see how things shape up going forward.

hello hitesh sir

some point on canfin

1. Till date asset quality is good (gross NPA is 17 cr vs last year 19 cr )

2. they are already providing some provision for standard asset (according to NHB guideline)

3. In this kind of business assetqualityis not a problem bcos ticket size is very less (avg loan size will be 15 lacs and backed bycollateralizeby home) and well diversified.

4. and very few people will be letting there home go (it is emotional attachment )

5. 98 % book is retail loan.

I had picked gruh fin. in 2002 when it was at 15 rs. (face value 10 and pre right) and think this one will be next gruh kind of stock.

please compare balance sheet of gruh fy2012 and canfin fy 2013. can is only one year late to gruh .(No doubt profitbality of gruh is much higher) but the kind of disc. that u have for can fin at 300 cr. mcap is margin of safety .

hello sir one last thing i am young investor investing / trading (not now) since last 14 years . and i am from Vadodara. will love to meet you .

It would always be a possibility. Only problem is about management quality. Again till now this Mr ilango seems to have guided the company in right direction. Best returns are made when a company showing good growth undergoes re rating.

Nice to hear you are from vadodara. would like to meet you too.

Hitesh Bhai,

Even I am eagerly waiting to meet you and other investors in and around from Gujarat (I am from Ahmedabad). Should we organize ValuePickr’s meet at Vadodara at a time/date which is comfortable to all the boarders who are interested?

Regards,

Ankit

Seems like a good idea.

We can meet on a sunday convenient to all of those interested.

Other option is to wait for guys like ayush, donald, omprakash who might come down to gujarat for the agm of atul auto or GRP or alembic pharma sometime in august and syncronize their visit with our meet.

Hitesh Bhai,

Any thing is fine with me. If other boarders from Gujarat are free we can also meet on any Sunday before Ayush, Donald and Omprakash come in August.

Hitesh bhai +1 on combining with AGM visit plan. I too would like to meet you.

If Donald, omprakash & ayush are planning for any AGMs, then a chance to meet you guys is enough incentive for me to trek up there from Bombay.

Lets see how many of us are ready for the get together and decide.

Hitesh Bhai,

Any thing is fine with me. If other boarders from Gujarat are free we can also meet on any Sunday before Ayush, Donald and Omprakash come in August.

Lets decide.

I am always in.

Hitesh Bhai how is AstraZeneca as an investment opportunity n what are its prospects like? How is the valuation n is it having some unique products which are able to compete effectively against Indian pharma majors?

It’s OFS is opening on 28 May . Should we participate in the OFS n as a trading or investment perspective??

Lot of OFS expected by June 3 . Any one you like in particular? Some cos cud be Adani Port,Bajjaj Corp, Gillette, Oberoi Realty,Sun Tv.

Hiteshji,

With the huge volatility in the stock market for past few days and indications by experts that the liquidity driven run may end soon, is it advisable to hold on for some time before deploying fresh cash ?

What is your strategy at this point in time?

Regards

bajaj corp could be interesting if u get it at a discount to market price.

astrazeneca, I think one needs to watch for a couple of quarters to see how things go.

Sticking to high quality high conviction stocks is the strategy in this kind of market. Just as an example, kaveri went up by around 10% as compared to market drop of around 2.5% during last week.

Calling a top or a bottom is a difficult thing. So no use worrying about those things.

Vivek Patil has been cautious again around 6100-6200 levels. His wave count keeps changing to take into account market moves.