Hitesh portfolio

harshit,

I dont have too much idea about aurobindo pharma. sharekhan etc have buy reports on the company. But being dependent a lot on the US markets for its sales and profits, I think it will be moving in line with USFDA whims and fancies.

I think a better idea would be to get into pharma companies which have presence in domestic space and are growing gradually in the US markets.

In the end I would like to caution you about portfolio allocation. 75% in a single stock is too much and u need to cut down on the percentage allocated to aurobindo as soon as u can.

hitesh.

THANKS.hitesh bhai…will cut exposure as and when it reaches my cost

Hitesh,

I understand you are loading up on Kaveri. At current prices, how much percentage it can occupy in your view in a 8 stock portfolio. I have 6% as of now.

Raj

raj,

With the kind of info and management feedback etc we have at valuepickr, if one is convinced about the story it can occupy around 15% of portfolio.

hitesh.

Thanks Hitesh. I was in a mood to take it to 10% …but now I can make it higher :slight_smile:

Hitesh, Raj

Given the draught situation , do not you think , this is an unsafe stock to put money into?

:))

dont go by my conviction. You need to have high conviction yourself before taking any step. Otherwise if stock price goes down, it starts creating doubts and panic.

** :))

dont **

panic.

No worries Hitesh.I can take the price gyration on both sides.

Whatever I have read seems to be quite positive and I am convinced about the story.The downside also should be limited if the story doesn’t play out as expected.

Hitesh bhai, agree with nani - what about the drought? would that affect Kaveri?

Hitesh bhai,

Wanted to enter Ajanta around 610 - 620 but thought that it would correct more and hence did not buy… Hold a small quantity of… Any views on the price? Does it make sense to buy on Monday or Tuesday before results?

ankit

just playing for the results can be a risky affair. If you are interested in the longer term, it makes sense to buy at cmp and add on declines.

Hitesh Bhai,

What are your views on La Opala? What’s your view on Ajanta Pharma & KajariaCeramics’results? Did you buy Kajaria for a long term or its a short term play based on valuation?

KajariaCeramics’results?

la opala not much idea. ajanta and kajaria results are good but much of the goodness if priced in at cmp.

kajaria was a short term trading bet.

Hitesh bhai, Would the drought affect Kaveri Seed?

Kaveri thread on valuepickr might provide answers. Monsoon is predicted to be normal so I think although there might be below normal monsoon, outright drought might be less likely.

Hit Ji,

Kindly share your current portfolio.

Understanding inventory here is the trickiest part. Unlike all other businesses inventory here is never a liability :wink: delve deeper into this aspect and you will realize the true beauty.

Hitesh…Polymed or Shilpa where you see bigger market size / management capability to scale up.

these are fairly valued at the moment but seem reasonably priced one year forward vis a vis oppurtunity size.

your views pls.

Hitesh bhai,

Have sold all my holding of poly medicure after finding about land issue with Vadra and Co. Eager to know what is your view on it.

hitesh sir

what will be the eps of unichem lab for fy13 eps and any positive surprise like bonus or higher div. waiting for ur comment sir and thank you in advance.