Hemisphere Properties an Open Opportunity with Value

Any update on value unlocking?
Any update on sales numbers of chattarpur plots. Are they getting good response from buyers. As of now only this is the hope

I have no idea if anything is sold as it is not available on public domain ,we have to wait for there quarterly results to find out.

1 Like

wait for the annual report, let’s see if NBCC has given any valuation to the land, Try to drop an email to the Company secretary ( Lubna) she will reply on the status, I did a couple of times If no response copy SEBI on the same email. I think they will show some good pictures this time on the Annual report as they asked for an extension and a Board meeting Annual.

4 Likes

Apart from chattarpur and Kolkata the other lands are in litigations?

1 Like

I see that mostly there are litigations and no encroachments for all lands and + Most cases are filed by Farmers and Tata communications, High probability of getting these clear. Let’s wait for the Annual general meeting and Annual report then we can decide the future of this co.

Disc: Invested, Commentary can be Biased.

3 Likes

Hope some progress !

1 Like

Once again the company results are out and meaningless. There is no words from the management and seeing or not seeing the results does not matter. This is just speculation and I believe that at VP Forum we all should not promote speculation. Hoping that the moderators remove the thread on this company.

@manish962 @moderators

3 Likes